My Modern Warfare 2 2022 wouldn't read in my xbox one.

Discus and support My Modern Warfare 2 2022 wouldn't read in my xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So any other game will work like modern warfare 2019, cold war, Gta, Far cry 5, and infinite warfare. But when I put in MW2 it doesn't read the disc.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Narrowd lol, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Narrowd lol
    Narrowd lol Guest

So any other game will work like modern warfare 2019, cold war, Gta, Far cry 5, and infinite warfare. But when I put in MW2 it doesn't read the disc.

:)

Narrowd lol, Nov 24, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Then I would exchange the disc
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Narrowd, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that the issue is with the disc game itself. Kindly perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Also, make sure that your disc does not have any damage or scratches.
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Best of Maps - COD

Quarry from Modern Warfare 2 was one of my favorites.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My modern warfare 2022 is gone

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Danielle

Please double check if the item appears in your Microsoft account order history with status completed
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

I ask this because the game pre-order was canceled for some gamers and maybe you're affected
    If this is the case, you're going to receive a refund in the payment method used in the next 3-5 business days.

But in some cases can take more depending on the internal processes of your bank

You can double check this here:
    https://support.xbox.com/
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Oh wow.

Happened to my friends little cousin. His parents threw his xbox against the wall after he wouldn't stop swearing repeatedly while playing Modern Warfare 2. We need more parents like this.
Thema:

1. My Modern Warfare 2 2022 wouldn't read in my xbox one. - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare 2022

2. Why can’t I unlock achievements on Modern Warfare remastered on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I unlock achievements on Modern Warfare remastered on Windows 11?: Hi, I have recently got Call of Duty Modern Warfare remastered on the PC. I installed the game to my new computer which is running Windows 11. The game installs and plays fine except that it...
  3. November 2022 - Voice Chat Modern Warfare 2, Warzone 2.0, DMZ Not working after completing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    November 2022 - Voice Chat Modern Warfare 2, Warzone 2.0, DMZ Not working after completing...: On the 11/14/22 - 11/21/22 I was banned on all communications on Xbox. Game chat, Xbox messaging, Xbox party chat, ext. Now its 11/27/22 now and I still cant communicate with anyone. I was able to...
  4. Can I buy cod modern warfare 2 (2022) on Xbox and access it on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy cod modern warfare 2 (2022) on Xbox and access it on pc: I am currently playing on an Xbox one x and want to purchase the game, however I am wondering if I can still access my account through steam on a pc and play the game without buying it again, just...
  5. My Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 (2022) update with Warzone 2.0 keeps canceling anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 (2022) update with Warzone 2.0 keeps canceling anyone...: Since the update introducing season 1 and warzone 2.0 whenever i install the update it tries to initiate the update the xbox just fails to do basic things such as open up the home menu and...
  6. How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my...: I attempted to open Modern Warfare II (2022) and was repeatedly prompted to buy the game even though I previously preordered and played during the early access period. I proceeded to be refunded...
  7. Everytime i launch modern warfare 2 (2022) it gives me the error "directx encountered an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime i launch modern warfare 2 (2022) it gives me the error "directx encountered an...: I have tried deleting and reinstalling drivers, check games system requirements (all requiremnts met), delete and reinstall game and did a run dxdiag to see if there were any problems. ive never...
  8. I had per ordered Call of duty modern warfare 2 2022 and I was going to redownload it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had per ordered Call of duty modern warfare 2 2022 and I was going to redownload it and...: had pre ordered MW2 2022. Today I had installed it and wanted to uninstall and reinstall it again but when I trying to install it, it said I do not have the game at all....
  9. COD: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) says I now no longer own the game on my account?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) says I now no longer own the game on my account?!: So, I was hopping on my Xbox today, 10/27/2022, just before the release of MWII to make sure that my game was pre-loaded before launch tonight. When I went to click on it, it started saying I...
  10. Modern Warfare 2 2022 Vault edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 2022 Vault edition: Okay, well, I had the mw2 vault edition but when I looked back at my owned games I couldn't find it so I clicked on the mw2 file that was still downloaded and it said I had to buy it to play. So I...