My modern warefare 2 wont let me play with my primary xbox account

Discus and support My modern warefare 2 wont let me play with my primary xbox account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play Modern Warfare 2 digitally on my Xbox series x however when I start it up, it freezes and then sends me to the Xbox dashboard. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by james edillor, Mar 9, 2023.

1. My modern warefare 2 wont let me play with my primary xbox account

I am trying to play Modern Warfare 2 digitally on my Xbox series x however when I start it up, it freezes and then sends me to the Xbox dashboard. I have tried uninstalling the game, restarting my Xbox, as well as disconnecting and connecting my internet. I have Xbox ultimate game pass as well. In addition, I have tried to use my other account to play Modern Warfare 2 and it works. Is there anyone who can assist me on this matter?

:)

james edillor, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

“ REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​
    ​​​
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​
    4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​
    ​​​
    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​
    ​​​
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
    ​​​
    ADD ACCOUNT​​​
    ​​​
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​
    3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​
    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​
    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​“
  3. AsGxZachy Win User

Anyone need a new gamer?

I would also like for you to add me. i play games such as halo 3, halo Reach, Modern Warefare 3, Modern Warefare 2. Please feel free to add me.
  4. bruce5555151 Win User

modern warfare missing 5 maps did say error 6034 now it says transmision fail and tells me to do a complete download of modern warfare and i allready have this all because of blackoops

i have played call of duty since the beginning modern warefare was the last good game and i dont like blackoops ha. now i cant even play modern warefare thanks guys yuck have xbox 1 plenty mems please fix my game
  5. Emo Goggles Win User

Best Memory About Gaming

coming home from school and doing quick scope lobbys with my friends on modern warefare 2-3
  6. Jakeshow67 Win User

I cannot play my modern warfare 2 game

By delete all updates do you mean delete them for my modern warefare 2 or all updates in general
Thema:

1. My modern warefare 2 wont let me play with my primary xbox account - Similar Threads - modern warefare wont

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  4. Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS: So I just bought the Microsoft Modern Webcam and I am trying to use the mic. However, according to online sources the only way to turn on the mic is to use the Microsoft accessory center but there...
  5. Modern Warefare 2 season 6 failed installation and corrupt game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warefare 2 season 6 failed installation and corrupt game.: Having issues with my sons Modern Warefare 2 game :( thus is what happened:I tried to update my modrern warfare 2 to season 6 and the game said that it was corrupt. It made me uninstall and...
  6. Modern Warefare 2 2022 bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warefare 2 2022 bug: When I go to play the game, it tells me I have to restart because of an update, but when I do, the screen goes black and takes me back to the page where it prompts me to restart. It’s been going...
  7. Why won't my Xbox Series S will not download Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox Series S will not download Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2?: I have it plugged in directly to ethernet. I am not running it on wifi. I have power cycled it. I have uninstalled and tried to reinstall it. I have reset my xbox. Is there something going on with...
  8. Modern Warefare 4 keeps logging me out

in XboX Insiders
    Modern Warefare 4 keeps logging me out: Hi, i keep getting logged out about twice every 10 games of Modern Warefare season 4 DMZ with the dexterity error message. This has only started to happen since season 4 update. I have changed...
  9. The campaign for COD Modern Warefare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The campaign for COD Modern Warefare: I have everything downloaded to play the campaign but can’t. Is there a way you can get this fix it’s ridiculous I own the disc but can’t play my game. I don’t want to play warzone I want to play...
  10. None stop purchase modern warefar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None stop purchase modern warefar: Why is the Xbox asking me to continuously asking me to - Purchase MWF 2, I’ve paid for it and it just keeps asking the same thing, I’ve done everything you have told me to do and it still asks for...