My minecraft world wont load (i am on pe)

Discus and support My minecraft world wont load (i am on pe) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My miecraft world worked fine until today i have already tried to reïnstal and to put my device on and off I am sad too because this was an smp... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jordk12, May 15, 2023.

1. Jordk12
    Jordk12 Guest

My miecraft world worked fine until today i have already tried to reïnstal and to put my device on and off

I am sad too because this was an smp

:)

Jordk12, May 15, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Thank you. If it was survival, unfortunately, you would need to get them again in game.
  3. Jordk12 Win User

I got it to work but my items are gone
  4. Salman Khoja Win User

I did what I have to I download warden dimensions 2 and steven universe mashed and then I saw it again and again
  5. Salman Khoja Win User

I did what I have to I download warden dimensions 2 and steven universe mashed and then it start I forced stop 2 times but it still comes back
  6. Jordk12 Win User

Its just stuck on building terrain
Thema:

1. My minecraft world wont load (i am on pe) - Similar Threads - minecraft world wont

2. Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.: Ever since i got my new phone and signed into my minecraft account, I'm unable to join or invite friends to my world. It simply says I have no friends but on the xbox live app it shows that I do...
  3. minecraft world wont open after playing on different xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft world wont open after playing on different xbox: I went over to a friends house and i logged into my account so we can play on my world that we played on. it worked fine on that Xbox (series s) but when i got home and went to join that world on...
  4. Minecraft, it wont let me join a friends world and she cant join mine, and its NOT A NAT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, it wont let me join a friends world and she cant join mine, and its NOT A NAT...: I have xbox live pass, as does my friend. We are friends with eachother, but we have tried different consols and we cant enter eachothers minecraft worlds. And it is NOT A NAT ISSUE both of ours...
  5. My minecraft world wont load.

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft world wont load.: I blew myself up with tnt and left the world. I tried to join but the bar that says "Building Terrain" Stopped moving. I have experiments on btw so I might have crashed but I don't really know....
  6. minecraft wont let me join friend world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft wont let me join friend world: my minecraft wil not let me join my friends world and i need to knwo how to fix that d2f234c1-8197-4ad0-add2-2ebb8f017d7c
  7. It wont let me join my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let me join my friends minecraft world: It wont let me connect to my friends minecraft world, it is only specifically that world and both our NAT types are open. I can join his other worlds but this one isnt joinable. Ive tried to join...
  8. Minecraft world wont sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world wont sync: Hi there folks Ive recently come across an issue in regards to my world save, in which it wont sync. I have days of playtime on it and the filesize is over 350mb. I have tried all...
  9. Minecraft world for xbox one wont open or say anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world for xbox one wont open or say anything: I go to minecraft and try to click on my favorite world in nothing happens but when I do it with other worlds it works perfectly fine. I have tried the thing where you delete the sync then sync it...
  10. Minecraft world wont load xb1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world wont load xb1: Hello, My minecraft world on xb1 will not load. Everytime I click on it, I hear a buzzing noise for 10-15 seconds and the game crashes immediately. I have cleared saved data and untinstalled...