my minecraft world is gone

Discus and support my minecraft world is gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am on my pc and last night i was playing minecraft I got off and now i got back on today and the world is gone and a random new world has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oscar phillips, Mar 13, 2023.

1. my minecraft world is gone

i am on my pc and last night i was playing minecraft I got off and now i got back on today and the world is gone and a random new world has appeared.There is notyhing on this world its on day 0 and its a completely new seed. Im using optifine.this is the newest version of minecraft.

:)

oscar phillips, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

My Minecraft world is gone

Your World was saved in your hard disk console? You take the restore from old backup?
  3. ZiiFr Win User

Try to Sync your data to do so clearing your reserved space, once u log in the game it should try to sync yo data
  4. minestroke7 Win User

I own the digital copy of minecraft if thats what your asking i dont really know what your asking
  5. minestroke7 Win User

Hey so i used all three methods and they kinda worked. I can see my world again but im getting a message that says “The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing on a console where its in a good state and try migrating it again.”

My question is how would i go about fixing this if i only have one console?
  6. Geth Win User

You save file may have been corrupted upon the power outage because of the abrupt cut out of the game. Sadly this happens. Try the steps above, for a fix.
Thema:

my minecraft world is gone

1. my minecraft world is gone - Similar Threads - minecraft world gone

2. My Minecraft Bedrock World is Gone from the World's List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Bedrock World is Gone from the World's List: Yesterday, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock. I had to force shut down my laptop as it had stopped responding. Now today when I logged into Minecraft once more, I saw that the world I was playing on...
  3. Minecraft world is gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world is gone: So about 3 days ago I was playing minecraft offline on my survival world. I had saved and quit and a little while later I went back on my world, but this time when I saved and quit my world was...
  4. I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone: i deleted the app but i cant find the last save of my world, we spent all night and day to finish a big project and we were doing this for years , the whole world is gone and i tried to look at...
  5. i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help: i was trying to update my game and it wasnt working so i deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to see if the update would come with it but all my worlds where gone after i deleted minecraft...
  6. All Minecraft for Windows worlds gone after changing location of launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Minecraft for Windows worlds gone after changing location of launcher.: I needed some more room on my C: drive and so decided to relocate all my xbox games to my external hard drive using the pc xbox apps built in move function for games. I believe I moved the...
  7. Minecraft world is gone after resetting windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world is gone after resetting windows.: Hello, just about an hour ago I reset my windows PC since I had a lot of junk on it, but in doing so I also lost my Minecraft world that I had good progress on, is there ANY way I can get it back?...
  8. Gone back in time (Minecraft world)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gone back in time (Minecraft world): My minecraft world has not let me in for a few days, and when it finally has, it has gona back in time to a really early point of my world. Im quite mad rn, how can i go back to how it was before...
  9. My Minecraft world has gone missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world has gone missing: Hi Ive just been on to minecraft to go on one of my worlds but when i have gotten to the world list it is not their, i was only on that world yesterday and i know i havent deleted by accident so...
  10. My world has gone in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My world has gone in minecraft: There was a problem with sound on my xbox so I reset it and logged back on with my account.Everything worked fine but then I realised my hard worked minecraft survival world had gone. My other...