My Minecraft won't login to Microsoft account

Discus and support My Minecraft won't login to Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft game doesn't try to login into my Microsoft account on the switch 48abb253-f70e-412a-ab52-3a88fc5fe5c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jaxson Holloman, Jul 20, 2022.

1. My Minecraft won't login to Microsoft account

My Minecraft game doesn't try to login into my Microsoft account on the switch

:)

jaxson Holloman, Jul 20, 2022
  2. Raffael Djaschi Win User

Microsoft account I migrated minecraft to was deleted

Thank you for your Replay.

I tried to log into minecraft.net , it won't work because my minecraft i migrated to Microsoft. I can't login the Microsoft account is gone. Can Microsoft redeem my account?

The Minecraft account is from 2009, so its quite Import to me.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, jaxson. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know the exact error message you receive when trying to sign in to Minecraft using your Microsoft account?

Also, would you please confirm that you can sign in to the Minecraft website (https://minecraft.net/) with this Microsoft account?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  4. Mathias Sandhofer Win User

Can't change Microsoft accounts on Nintendo switch.

Hi Georges,

thank you for your answer. I disagree. The problem is with a Microsoft account within minecraft. The issue is definitely with Microsoft.

In Minecraft on switch there is a button to logout from Minecraft. When you login again, the authentication of the first Microsoft account which was logged into is prompted. There is no possibility to change the Microsoft account.

There is an additional button "Delete Microsoft account login data". If this is pressed you are asked, if you are sure. If you press yes, nothing happens. Nothing has changed with login either.

Can you help us, please?

Issue is, I connected the Switch Minecraft version with my adult Microsoft account. Now my son is old enough and I want, that he logs into the switch with his own account. But I cannot change the Microsoft login account of switch minecraft. :-(

Best

Mathias
  5. Mudit Luharuka Win User

Regarding hacked minecraft java account

Hey so basically i guess the hacker changed the email linked to my minecraft account cuz it still won't lemme login when I put the email I used to create the minecraft account.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Account Migration Failed

Hi PaulGildehaus! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You won't be able to use the Bedrock Edition, you will be using Java edition still just you won't use the Mojang account information to log in, you will use the Microsoft login option

To see that option you need to go back in the Minecraft Java login screen in the launcher
Thema:

1. My Minecraft won't login to Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't login

2. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  3. My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...: A little while ago for seemingly no reason my Minecraft launcher decided to log me out. I then tried to log back in and it sits on the loading screen for 30 seconds to around 2 minutes. then gives...
  4. Minecraft on PS4 won't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft on PS4 won't login: I bought Minecraft PS4 edition on my PS5 a few months ago and I've been trying to sign in with my Microsoft account. Every time I try, it says I've already linked my Microsoft account with a...
  5. Minecraft-Won't login to my Xbox acc on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-Won't login to my Xbox acc on my pc: Hi, I've had this issue for awhile now and I'm kinda tired of procrastinating so please help me solve this. I keep trying to login to my Xbox acc on my Windows/PC. I got the new update and...
  6. Xbox live won't let me login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live won't let me login to minecraft: I was logging in to my microsoft account for Minecraft Java edition, and it has an error: 0x87DD0005. I don't know what to do, I can't sign in. I do have a link here to the image....
  7. It won't let me login to Minecraft Java Anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me login to Minecraft Java Anymore: Hi, I've been trying to get into my Minecraft Java account a few weeks before 1.18 came out. I currently use my father's email address to login since I got Minecraft many years ago (it's actually...
  8. Minecraft on iPad won't login to Microsoft/Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad won't login to Microsoft/Xbox account: We have two Ipad Mini 4's. Neither of them will log into the Minecraft or Xbox apps...we have tried deleting and re-downloading the apps with no changes. We go to log in and get the error message...
  9. Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.: Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log...
  10. Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page: It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page. I tried using VPNs, different Wi-Fi and cellular data, in different geo...