My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost...

Discus and support My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried resetting the switch, redownloading Minecraft, it started acting up after updated it, ive tried clearing cache.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yadad_961, Mar 16, 2023.

1. yadad_961
    yadad_961 Guest

My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost...

I've tried resetting the switch, redownloading Minecraft, it started acting up after updated it, ive tried clearing cache.

:)

yadad_961, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost everything, anyone know how to fix it?

Hello yadad_961,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums.

Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to contact directly the game developer support and you can find the link through the article below:

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread.

Thanks again for posting your question and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Francia J. Win User

My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in-game issues are handled by the game support which is Mojang but no worries as I will be helping you still.

In your case, it would be best to reach out to your console support first in that way they can guide you with basic troubleshooting steps that may fix the issue but if in case they were able to confirm that there is an issue with your in-game account that's the time where you may need to reach out to Mojang.

As additional help, I got you the link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. tjw1975 Win User

getting errors on NBA 2k16

I am trying to play online, wont let me errors. my player I spent 9 days on wont load with my money. the servers wont let me on errors. iv tried. its on there end. very disappointed. please fix it. loading in error efeab30c. try to connect and error 4b538e50
  5. Grimdaddy11485 Win User

Achievements not loading at all!

I haven't been getting an error but my achievements haven't been loading to my score or leaderboard in the past 3 days ive gotten over 100 points and its only showing for 30
  6. SIKsince90 Win User

Not able to sign into xbox live as of 4-13-13 plz help!!

Personally i think this is a bunch of BS! Ive been a fan and customer of xbox and microsoft for about 8 years now, but in the past year i have experienced more problems then ever. For example not being able to add my billing info, and my 2 week trial from
    black ops 2 ending after 2 days. SO, with this being said my live membership ends on the 27th of this month and unless things with xbox change, i think its time to switch to Playstation! Veeeerrrrryyyy disapointed..
Thema:

1. My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost... - Similar Threads - Minecraft wont load

2. minecraft wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft wont load: My minecraft has just completely broken i cant open the launcher and even if it does open it loads forever ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft launcher idk what else to do...
  3. My minecraft world wont load (i am on pe)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world wont load (i am on pe): My miecraft world worked fine until today i have already tried to reïnstal and to put my device on and off I am sad too because this was an smp 6d8eb7d6-cb0b-4fa6-ac62-c69e5a221cf6
  4. My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%.: My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%. It is only my account and not my siblings accounts. Is there something wrong with my game and is there a way to fix it....
  5. My minecraft wont load and everytime i try to play it will say check your network but any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft wont load and everytime i try to play it will say check your network but any...: So i have bought xbox gamepass multiple times and my minecraft is from game pass but how ever the game will not launch and will tell me to check my network but any other game works fine...
  6. Minecraft wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont load: Hi i got Minecraft a few days ago and whenever i try to play it stops loading at 51% and i have tried restarting my console as well.it has been stuck at 51 percent for an hour. Thanks [img]...
  7. My minecraft world wont load.

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft world wont load.: I blew myself up with tnt and left the world. I tried to join but the bar that says "Building Terrain" Stopped moving. I have experiments on btw so I might have crashed but I don't really know....
  8. Help me please, texture pack wont load on minecraft bedrock 1.19.20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me please, texture pack wont load on minecraft bedrock 1.19.20: please im trying to use a texture pack but the game wont load it, it says that the texture pack is imported and i activate it but it just wont load in the game, i dont know if theres a problem...
  9. Minecraft bedrock wont load for me on the new launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock wont load for me on the new launcher.: Hello, i purchased Minecraft Java back in 2018 and now i want to install my free bedrock using the dual launcher. However, i am unable as when i press install, the button switches to a darker...
  10. minecraft wont start/load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft wont start/load: I just updated to windows 11, i downloaded the Minecraft java launcher throw the Xbox app. now when i click on the play button literally nothing happens, no crash error no change on the screen and...