My minecraft wont load and everytime i try to play it will say check your network but any...

Discus and support My minecraft wont load and everytime i try to play it will say check your network but any... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have bought xbox gamepass multiple times and my minecraft is from game pass but how ever the game will not launch and will tell me to check my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xavier Colin1, Feb 13, 2023.

1. My minecraft wont load and everytime i try to play it will say check your network but any...

So i have bought xbox gamepass multiple times and my minecraft is from game pass but how ever the game will not launch and will tell me to check my network but any other game works fine

:)

Xavier Colin1, Feb 13, 2023
  2. Smeagle1243 Win User

MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!!

I tried everything from changing networks, restarting my router, and still nothing!
    i legit tried everything and nothing works .everytime it asks me to sign into a microsoft account it wont allow me to evn load onto my microsoft account.i click the botton on my phone that says sign it it goes to a blank green page for like a second and
    goes back to the main minecraft loading screen what should i do????please help me!
  3. Armaan Singh21 Win User

If there was a game removed from the online xbox store can i still install it from a disc i bought for it yesterday

Hi,

Thanks for responding the game I have is Minecraft Xbox One Edition and everytime i try to load It it is stuck on 0% and It will say installation stopped after it says installation started I will probably try with a different disc if its something wrong with my current one.
  4. cjrt090208thiele Win User

Cant see my cross-platform friends on Minecraft

Recently i have been trying to play Minecraft with my friends on ps4.The first time we played went fine but the next day we were gonna play and i went to the friends tab and he doesn't show up all it says is "Your friends are not playing Minecraft right
    now.". Someone plz help
    same bro i am having the same problem. except mine wont load any of my friends and say i have none added when i am on my playstation trying to invite my xbox friends. i dont get why it is doing this and i cant seem to find any answers to my problem. when
    i try and add someone it wont work either. ive gotten on my xbox and ps4 to see if i accidentally messed with the settings, but i have not. so im confused on what i am supposed to do
  5. AW Jadesniper Win User

2 digital games and 1 disc game boots back to home

I was playing Ryse all day but now everytime I try to load it or any game I don't even get a chance to load before getting booted back...and im having a problem where it says game is taking to long to load....
  6. JacobCervantes1 Win User

Minecraft PS4

I haven’t played minecraft in quite some time now. Finally loaded up and theres a update. Cross platform play and a whole new look.

For some reason it wont let me sign in with my microsoft account. I entered the code and it said everything worked but its still saying i need to sign in to join cross platform games.

When i try to sign in it loads for a bit and then a message pops up saying “We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account but something went wrong.”

Any suggestions please?
    RSFSFBZG
Thema:

My minecraft wont load and everytime i try to play it will say check your network but any...

1. My minecraft wont load and everytime i try to play it will say check your network but any... - Similar Threads - minecraft wont load

2. minecraft wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft wont load: My minecraft has just completely broken i cant open the launcher and even if it does open it loads forever ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft launcher idk what else to do...
  3. My minecraft world wont load (i am on pe)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world wont load (i am on pe): My miecraft world worked fine until today i have already tried to reïnstal and to put my device on and off I am sad too because this was an smp 6d8eb7d6-cb0b-4fa6-ac62-c69e5a221cf6
  4. My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%.: My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%. It is only my account and not my siblings accounts. Is there something wrong with my game and is there a way to fix it....
  5. My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost...: I've tried resetting the switch, redownloading Minecraft, it started acting up after updated it, ive tried clearing cache. 4afb122f-c963-40b1-b87f-ed3ffecda7e9
  6. Minecraft wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont load: Hi i got Minecraft a few days ago and whenever i try to play it stops loading at 51% and i have tried restarting my console as well.it has been stuck at 51 percent for an hour. Thanks [img]...
  7. My minecraft world wont load.

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft world wont load.: I blew myself up with tnt and left the world. I tried to join but the bar that says "Building Terrain" Stopped moving. I have experiments on btw so I might have crashed but I don't really know....
  8. Help me please, texture pack wont load on minecraft bedrock 1.19.20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me please, texture pack wont load on minecraft bedrock 1.19.20: please im trying to use a texture pack but the game wont load it, it says that the texture pack is imported and i activate it but it just wont load in the game, i dont know if theres a problem...
  9. Minecraft bedrock wont load for me on the new launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock wont load for me on the new launcher.: Hello, i purchased Minecraft Java back in 2018 and now i want to install my free bedrock using the dual launcher. However, i am unable as when i press install, the button switches to a darker...
  10. minecraft wont start/load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft wont start/load: I just updated to windows 11, i downloaded the Minecraft java launcher throw the Xbox app. now when i click on the play button literally nothing happens, no crash error no change on the screen and...