My Minecraft won't allow me to play multiplayer because it is "turned off" I don't know...

Discus and support My Minecraft won't allow me to play multiplayer because it is "turned off" I don't know... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I migrated my account properly and got everything done right, but now the game is saying on my Microsoft account the Multiplayer is not allowed. How do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheDisturbedWeeb, Nov 6, 2021.

1. My Minecraft won't allow me to play multiplayer because it is "turned off" I don't know...

I migrated my account properly and got everything done right, but now the game is saying on my Microsoft account the Multiplayer is not allowed. How do I turn it back on?

:)

TheDisturbedWeeb, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

My Minecraft won't allow me to play multiplayer because it is "turned off" I don't know where to turn it back on

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  3. JonhritcheTagaro Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

I downloaded the Xbox family app for my son and turn on allow multiplayer for him, but he still is not able to play multiplayer minecraft. Can anyone help?
    How to fix Minecraft account
  4. Ososober Win User

Minecraft Xbox bedrock edition

I thought turning the console off is turning it off or is this not the case?

I play Minecraft, then turn console off with the console controller command, "turn off console"

When I next turn in the console, with either the main power button or controller button,before I play on any realms or multiplayer game, I have to exit Minecraft, load a different app, wait for that to load, then exit the app back to the home screen, then load Minecraft again and wait about 5 mins for it to load

Now I can play Minecraft on multiplayer or realms servers.

If I want to play local games, I can without needing to "reload" Minecraft twice
  5. AdinDahnert Win User

Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?

I don't know what section my problem would be under because I can play the game offline. It just won't allow me to play online. It will not allow hit the button that says "JOIN ARK". Everything else works just fine I can play offline and get into the settings.
  6. AtomicFreddy114 Win User

COD cold war

got the game played it for a short time and turn off the xbox and now it won't allow me toplay the game ???
Thema:

My Minecraft won't allow me to play multiplayer because it is "turned off" I don't know...

1. My Minecraft won't allow me to play multiplayer because it is "turned off" I don't know... - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't allow

2. Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations: Hi, I'm witing this from my brother's account. We bought him minecraft but multiplayer wasn't allowed so I allowed everything in the xbox/windows parental settings but it still doesn't work. Now...
  3. Minecraft won't allow me to get my own username/account back after migration.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't allow me to get my own username/account back after migration.: I know there are many posts are in a similar vein as to this one, but my attempt to just get direct support has only redirected to here, and all the answers have just been 'reach out to support'....
  4. Minecraft still won't allow me to play multiplayer after migration even after adjusting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft still won't allow me to play multiplayer after migration even after adjusting...: So after I had to migrate my account it stopped letting me play multiplayer. At the time I was in a family group, but I have since left and have been able to control my own privacy. I have...
  5. Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...: When trying to join a realm, I'm prompted with a message reading "You Need Permission," but all the relevant options are set to "allow" already. My Microsoft account is not part of a family, so...
  6. Minecraft won't let me play online but all online settings are set to allow.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft won't let me play online but all online settings are set to allow.: All of my online settings to join and host clubs etc are all set to allow but Minecraft still won't let me play online. I've spent 20 minutes getting the same answer of changing this settings...
  7. My Xbox Minecraft won't acknowledge that my MS setting permissions allow me to play Realms...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Minecraft won't acknowledge that my MS setting permissions allow me to play Realms...: As of the above, ive gone into my xbox online settings and multiplayer on my xbox series s. weve watched a load of of youtube videos on how to solve but none have worked. i have subscribed to xbox...
  8. Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...: When attempting to open the world it says: There was a problem loading this world. When attempting to open bastion chest it freezes and then the game will crash If anyone knows how to fix the...
  9. Minecraft on iOS won't allow friends to be added

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft on iOS won't allow friends to be added: How do i give permission to my child to add friend on Minecraft for iOS. It currently says "You cannot add friends because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. This can be changed in your...
  10. When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.

in XBoX on Windows
    When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.: Should have described it more. Even though I have it on allow for both of those things in the Microsoft privacy settings. It still won't work. Its not a problem with Minecraft itself its that it...