My Minecraft Will Not Load

Discus and support My Minecraft Will Not Load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After getting the new version a few days back, I have now been getting an error when loading the game. As soon as I start the game, the Mojang symbol... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DragonM711, Sep 23, 2017.

1. DragonM711
    DragonM711 Guest

After getting the new version a few days back, I have now been getting an error when loading the game. As soon as I start the game, the Mojang symbol loads then is stuck for about 10 seconds. The game then proceeds to the home menu with the following message:

"Give it another try

If you keep seeing this,turn off your Xbox by pressing and holding power button for 10 seconds. Then turn it back on and try your action again."

I have done this 3 time with this same result. I have also uninstalled and installed the game 2 times and it still does not work.

Any help?

:)

DragonM711, Sep 23, 2017
  2. DragonM711
    DragonM711 Guest

After getting the new version a few days back, I have now been getting an error when loading the game. As soon as I start the game, the Mojang symbol loads then is stuck for about 10 seconds. The game then proceeds to the home menu with the following message:

"Give it another try

If you keep seeing this,turn off your Xbox by pressing and holding power button for 10 seconds. Then turn it back on and try your action again."

I have done this 3 time with this same result. I have also uninstalled and installed the game 2 times and it still does not work.

Any help?

DragonM711, Sep 23, 2017
  3. my minecraft world will not load

when I am in the world selection screen I go to the world I want to play on and hit select and nothing happens. It works fine for all my other world but just this one isn't working. Could it be corrupted?

Armed Forces 23, Sep 23, 2017
  4. SimoT05 Win User

Minecraft ‘Failed to sync user data’

In my house I have two xbox so I loaded up minecraft on the second one (not mine) and minecraft loaded perfectly normally. After closing down minecraft properly (returning to the main menu and the quitting) I attempted to load up minecraft yet continued
    to have the same problem. Thank you for your help so far.
  5. Benny Boiii7282 Win User

Minecraft not loading on Xbox one

Me too my minecraft wont load
  6. Cashaun Win User

Xbox Minecraft (Bedrock) stuck loading

I just purchased Minecraft for Xbox for my daughter and she was loading her profile from her minecraft from her phone and now its stuck on loading resources packs?
    Hey Anthony!

Have you tried restarting minecraft?
  7. TravisRohmann Win User

Minecraft stuck on synchronise

Did you get your minecraft working? Mines doing the same thing, I loaded minecraft with another account and it worked, but my account stays on the sync screen.
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft startup problems

I have no issues with loading my Minecraft.

Do you get any error codes?
Thema:

1. My Minecraft Will Not Load - Similar Threads - Minecraft Load

2. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. Minecraft won't update or load

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't update or load: I have been trying to update minecraft from 1.19 for ages and if I try to play it, the launcher says "launching failed! unable to locate java runtime, error details: 0x00000000. What do I do? I've...
  5. can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch: I have a microsoft account on my switch can i download minecraft for free on a PC using the same microsoft account cb6b1385-c66d-4acc-92d1-a1db187effed
  6. Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.: So, I’ve read the forums on the Minecraft problem on Xbox “There was a problem loading this world”and cleared the cache, reset the Xbox, uninstalled Minecraft, re-synced everything and sometimes...
  7. My minecraft is taking ages to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft is taking ages to load: after i open the launcher and press play it takes around 20-30 minutes until the mojang loading screen shows up. this did not use to happen and i have no idea why it is now. (java edition windows...
  8. Problems while loading a minecraft version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems while loading a minecraft version: The problem: I'm a speedrunner, so I use minecraft 1.16.1 fabric. But I also play 1.20.1 wit friends. Eerytime I load anoter game version (that is not the 1.16.1 fabric), when I later try to load...
  9. My global resources texture packs won't load on Minecraft on my ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My global resources texture packs won't load on Minecraft on my ipad: My global resources won't load on Minecraft on my iPad. I have tried restarting the game and my devise. Making sure everything is up to date. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Also brought...
  10. Minecraft is stuck on loading at 27%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is stuck on loading at 27%.: Since friday when trying to start Minecraft on my xbox x series game gets stuck on loading at 27%. I have rebooted several times and nothing. 3e9edc2d-8237-4ec4-95bd-80e5f0632976