My minecraft will not allow me to unlink my microsoft account.

Discus and support My minecraft will not allow me to unlink my microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have this problem on bedrock edition PS4 The reason I am doing this is because my old Microsoft account is the one that is currently linked It... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NINJAOF8BIT, Feb 1, 2023.

1. NINJAOF8BIT
    NINJAOF8BIT Guest

I have this problem on bedrock edition PS4

The reason I am doing this is because my old Microsoft account is the one that is currently linked

It either says "Your accounts were not able to be unlinked. Try checking your Internet connection"

Or the game completely shuts down stating the error code C-4878-0 I have done what it recommended me to do yet it is still unsuccessful

What Shall I Do?

:)

NINJAOF8BIT, Feb 1, 2023
  2. chocolate beans Win User

Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected"

none of it works I cant contact PS support and cant unlink my Microsoft account it wont even give me the option.

All I need to know is how to unlink my Microsoft account to my ps4 then I'm good, so can u please tell me how to do that. (cant do it in Minecraft settings, wont give the option)
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I have been scammed for Minecraft... Microsoft won't help

4. Chooks1983 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

As i said to someone else If you go on your PS4 MC then got to settings, profile, then while logged into the microsoft account you dont want, go down to Unlink Microsoft Account. It sadly doesnt work for me
    and says maybe check internet connection. Tell me if it say the same for you
    Yes, I get the same error message (check your internet settings) when I try to unlink my sons minecraft account that is connected to his PS4. By accident, I linked MY microsoft account to his (PS4) minecraft account. Is there a way to reset this? Please!
    I really want to play minecraft with my son! :(
  5. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  6. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
Thema:

1. My minecraft will not allow me to unlink my microsoft account. - Similar Threads - minecraft allow unlink

2. I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...: I'm playing Minecraft on Mobile phone d24c24aa-d972-49e8-a9f6-a46611e152dd
  3. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  4. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  5. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  6. Won’t allow me to join my Minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t allow me to join my Minecraft server: Im trying to join my Minecraft world on my Xbox and it says “unable to connect” every time. It says that my world is 20 MB, does that have something to do with it? Also, earlier before this...
  7. Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations: Hi, I'm witing this from my brother's account. We bought him minecraft but multiplayer wasn't allowed so I allowed everything in the xbox/windows parental settings but it still doesn't work. Now...
  8. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  9. Minecraft doesnt allow mutiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft doesnt allow mutiplayer.: Hi, so I've been having the same issue with my account all day. I try to load up minecraft and my account says it doesnt allow mutiplayer. So i went into my microsoft privacy settings and allowed...
  10. Minecraft won't allow me to get my own username/account back after migration.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't allow me to get my own username/account back after migration.: I know there are many posts are in a similar vein as to this one, but my attempt to just get direct support has only redirected to here, and all the answers have just been 'reach out to support'....