My minecraft username got changed and i cant change it back

Discus and support My minecraft username got changed and i cant change it back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was just playing minecraft until y saw my name different, i went to the minecraft website to change it and i couldnt do it help pls... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Edy Garcia1, May 6, 2023.

1. Edy Garcia1
    Edy Garcia1 Guest

i was just playing minecraft until y saw my name different, i went to the minecraft website to change it and i couldnt do it

help pls

:)

Edy Garcia1, May 6, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Edy!

Are you referring to your Minecraft username for Java Edition?

What exactly happened when you tried to change it online? Any error message?
  3. Edy Garcia1 Win User

Well i dont know how it got changed but it think it says that you have one week to changed it back, but i cant
  4. Rostom L Win User

What exactly is the error message? Can I have it for me to understand the issue better?
  5. Ms. Anum Win User

My Minecraft account got hacked.

Hello. I already changed my password twice. The problem i am having is that around 2-3 years ago i bought Minecraft and have been playing it but all of a sudden it says my account doesn't have it and its not showing up in my purchases. Recently I wasn't able to login with my microsoft account because it says it doesn't have it anymore. I think the account got hacked and changed. Please get my Minecraft back. I already contacted Minecraft and they said i have to contact microsoft. My minecraft username is ajisuppose. Also my Xbox username also changed and i cant login anymore. I can only play bedrock. Thank you.
  6. Ihascupquake629 Win User

Change gamertag free! or at least for substantially lower cost!

I agree i cant change my username i used too since it was like 2.99 back in my day and my baby brother did this so i cant change it back it wont let me do it for free like it should
Thema:

1. My minecraft username got changed and i cant change it back - Similar Threads - minecraft username got

2. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  3. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  4. Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username: I made my current account without realizing I already had one with the same username so this one got the numbers. I have changed the username of the first account to something different so it...
  5. Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account: Hello! I'm on Linux, after switching from Windows, wanted to try something new, just recently reinstalled the Minecraft Launcher, and whenever I try to play Minecraft, it asks for a new username....
  6. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  7. I can't change my minecraft username.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change my minecraft username.: I enter the launcher, then press "Manage Minecraft: Java Edition profile". ´When I enter the site, I'm logged into the account connected to the email my minecraft account is connected to. For some...
  8. I got my minecraft account hacked and rn i know the email the password and the username but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my minecraft account hacked and rn i know the email the password and the username but...: I NEED SOMEONE'S HELP AS FAST AS POSSIBLE bc960410-01bc-48c9-8c8d-f9a6619f8812
  9. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.: Hi A few days ago, a lot of accounts of mine have been hacked and so did my Minecraft account. I would like to make my account like it used to be before. Thank you in advance Sincerely...
  10. Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...: Hello, Yesterday my account got hacked and he changed the username and renaimed it to a name which is something with ww2 and for this reason i want to change it to my old password is changed and...