My minecraft skins are GONE!! and i have to keep signing in to Microssoft on MINECRAFT!

Discus and support My minecraft skins are GONE!! and i have to keep signing in to Microssoft on MINECRAFT! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; SO, I have all of my skins before i went to sign in with my Mircrosoft account on Minecraft, no errors perfectly fine.. UNTILLL, I signed into my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KaMi SLaY, Jan 17, 2023.

1. KaMi SLaY
    KaMi SLaY Guest

My minecraft skins are GONE!! and i have to keep signing in to Microssoft on MINECRAFT!

SO, I have all of my skins before i went to sign in with my Mircrosoft account on Minecraft, no errors perfectly fine.. UNTILLL, I signed into my Microsoft account on my switch and the skin i had equipped had said 'error while loading skin you can reload the skin in the dressing room' I was fine with that so I went to the dressing room and I reloaded the skin AND IT SAID THE SAME THING!! So i went to the classic skins to see what was happening AND MY ALL THE SKINS I BOUGHT WERE GONE!! I got so scared because I had wasted money a long time ago. PLEASE FIX THAT PROBLEM

THENN ANOTHER PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT I HAVE TO KEEP LOGGING INTO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ON MINECRAFT!!!!
    So, I go on Minecraft on my switch and i'm logged out of my Microsoft account! WHICH GETS REALLY ANNOYING WHEN YOU HAVE TO DO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN! SO PLEASE FIX THAT PROBLEM.

:)

KaMi SLaY, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello KaMi SLaY,

I hope you are doing well other than this account issue. There are two official articles that you may not have seen yet that help most people resolve similar issues:

If you have already tried the steps listed in those articles, your best approach is to reach out directly to Mojang to get this fixed so you can go back to gaming. Here is the link to do that: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Respectfully,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. KindGryphon Win User

So I play Minecraft Ps4 edition and I had skin packs that I bought and awhile later I decided to finally get into a Microsoft account to play with friends and now my skin packs are gone what do I do

My Minecraft skin packs are gone after I logged into Microsoft
    Following this as ive had the same thing happen.
  4. ToniQuinn Win User

Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

Sorry, this didnt help, right when i updated my nintendo switch and logged into my minecraft account all my skin packs and minecoins were gone i think the update did something and glitched my minecraft log in, other people have had this happen too!
  5. Squirtle_Blaze Win User

Minecraft Java Skin Wont Show Up

Thank You

Yes when I try to change my skin in Minecraft Java my skin is stuck on the Alex skin but the same skin works for the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft . And I have tried using another skin but that too did not work .
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX 360 Minecraft Skins

Usually the birthday skin packs are only released onto xbox live for a limited time (around the birthday of Minecraft). Keep an eye on the for the next birthday of Minecraft, chances are the skin pack will be released again at that time.
Thema:

1. My minecraft skins are GONE!! and i have to keep signing in to Microssoft on MINECRAFT! - Similar Threads - minecraft skins are

2. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  3. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  4. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  5. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  6. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...
  7. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.: Hi A few days ago, a lot of accounts of mine have been hacked and so did my Minecraft account. I would like to make my account like it used to be before. Thank you in advance Sincerely...
  8. Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...: I tried signing in and signing out, re-installing the launcher and none of them seem to be working. b389d308-b0cb-4a02-be0a-a8da0bb3b810
  9. Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java: I set my skin on the minecraft launcher and the error comes up. I set my skin on the website and the skin didn't changed. Window 11 The latest launcher version all minecraft version [img]...
  10. I cant change my skin on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my skin on minecraft: When ever i change my skin on minecraft, it shows sorry something went wrong. I don't know what to do. I tried changing on the website but still cant. Please help me with this. Im running version...