My Minecraft Nintendo switch achievement is buggy but I need help

Discus and support My Minecraft Nintendo switch achievement is buggy but I need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I might need some advice on getting my Minecraft achievement on Nintendo switchback by not being buggy. Any ideas for this buggy lag?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karran Weathersby, Mar 2, 2023.

1. My Minecraft Nintendo switch achievement is buggy but I need help

I might need some advice on getting my Minecraft achievement on Nintendo switchback by not being buggy. Any ideas for this buggy lag?

:)

Karran Weathersby, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Karran!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Please allow up to 24 hours for the achievement to display. After that, if achievements are still not displaying in-game for you, follow these steps to troubleshoot the problem:

Make sure you are connected to the internet and that your game is up to date.
    Restart the game and console.
    If possible, reattempt the feat that gained you the achievement.
    Back up your save data and uninstall Minecraft and reinstall it on your system.
  3. pasqualeeno Win User

Problem with Nintendo Switch and Minecraft sign in

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Help me!

5. NeoDan123 Win User

Microsoft and Nintendo

You can already earn Xbox achievements on a Nintendo switch.

You need to log into an Xbox account on the bedrock edition of minecraft for Switch.

Happy to see that they are taking further steps into this now.
  6. Sheeshkabobz Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

By a switch I meant a Nintendo switch and when I get Minecraft invites instead of going to my Nintendo switch it instead goes to my mobile account on minecraft
Thema:

1. My Minecraft Nintendo switch achievement is buggy but I need help - Similar Threads - Minecraft Nintendo switch

2. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  3. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  4. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  5. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  6. Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues: Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change multiplayer online security settings for Minecraft on Nintendo switch? I can't seem to find it on parental account on Microsoft....
  7. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  8. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition: I know that the game got delisted somewhere in/after 2018, but I was wondering if the game was still obtainable in some way like a digital code or something like that. I'll list some links below...
  9. I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...: I've looked but i couldnt find an answer 53b92dab-4a84-474c-81e0-a1f24526d342
  10. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685