My Minecraft multiplayer including servers and realms wont work after I change all the...

Discus and support My Minecraft multiplayer including servers and realms wont work after I change all the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently downloaded Minecraft on my Xbox series s and I logged in and it says that I can’t use multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logan Taylor1, Oct 31, 2022.

1. My Minecraft multiplayer including servers and realms wont work after I change all the...

I recently downloaded Minecraft on my Xbox series s and I logged in and it says that I can’t use multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. I followed the instructions and changed all the settings that it told me to and it didn’t work. I searched it up and it says stuff about Microsoft family which I do use but I don’t know what to do because it’s not working no matter what I do. Any help or answers would be great I just want to be able to use servers and such. Thanks!

:)

Logan Taylor1, Oct 31, 2022
  2. ethanndd Win User

I can't join my friends in Minecraft Bedrock, any solutions?

I’m on Xbox Minecraft and it won’t let me play multiplayer realms/join friends or any server ur says I have to change my Microsoft account setting but doesn’t work once I change the setting.
  3. SteevenUnciano Win User

Minecraft

Hi

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft

Minecraft mojang i dont now if realm server or online multiplayer servers
  4. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My Minecraft multiplayer including servers and realms wont work after I change all the multiplayer and club settings to allow how do I fix this?

Hi Logal, I'm glad to know that everything's working now!

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My Minecraft multiplayer including servers and realms wont work after I change all the multiplayer and club settings to allow how do I fix this?

Oh, try please with a different game. Needs to be a paid game

Because free games doesn't need an Xbox live gold subscription in order to play online

Also, the account that owns Live gold... Is part of your family group?
    https://account.microsoft.com/family/home
    If not, this can be a bit odd. But ask to the owner of the account to invite you to their family group
Thema:

My Minecraft multiplayer including servers and realms wont work after I change all the...

1. My Minecraft multiplayer including servers and realms wont work after I change all the... - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiplayer including

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  4. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  5. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  6. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  7. Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of weeks my Minecraft server will crash after a few minutes of playing on my friends server. My wifi connection is fine and stable, as is my friends but whenever a lag occurs...
  8. Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education: Dear I want to buy additional licenses for my club to organize a multiplayer session. I read about common cloud based platform for these licenses to be able to go into the same server. But i...
  9. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft: I'm on Windows 10 trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, but the "Multiplayer" button is greyed out for me with the message "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings"....
  10. I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...: I'm playing Minecraft on Mobile phone d24c24aa-d972-49e8-a9f6-a46611e152dd