My Minecraft/Mojang account is no longer connected to my Microsoft/Xbox account

Discus and support My Minecraft/Mojang account is no longer connected to my Microsoft/Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I somehow managed to created 2 Xbox accounts with the same Microsoft email address. My new Xbox account somehow deleted my old Xbox account which was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OutLost8906, Dec 31, 2022.

1. OutLost8906
    OutLost8906 Guest

I somehow managed to created 2 Xbox accounts with the same Microsoft email address. My new Xbox account somehow deleted my old Xbox account which was connected to my Minecraft account. Every time I login into my Minecraft account it tells me I need to purchase Minecraft.

:)

OutLost8906, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Astronut365 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not owned by me anymore?

Yes it is the same account. Infact its the same email. my Mojang account uses the same email as my Microsoft account. This only started happening when Microsoft stated they would be merging accounts with Mojang.

I did the process of merging and now I no longer own minecraft.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, thanks for the information, as this forum is open to the public and unfortunately, as independent consultants, we do not have access to some data or your account, I will suggest that you contact Mojang support so that they can guide you correctly.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello OutLost8906, when you tried to log in with your Microsoft account she immediately created the new account?

Because it's weird that this happens, you could only do this if your account originates that minecraf was hacked and your email deleted?

Have you noticed anything like this, received any intrusion notifications from your account or something similar?
  5. OutLost8906 Win User

No, I don’t think my account was hacked I think it might’ve been a bug. Prior to migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft. I’ve never had a Microsoft account. I accidentally used the same Microsoft email address I used to Migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft to create a new Microsoft account. Now it somehow it deleted my old Xbox account that my Minecraft account was linked to.

Now every time when I login into Minecraft it tells me I need to buy the game. I still have the email in my inbox showing that I used the same Microsoft email address to Migrate my Mojang account it you want me to provide that to you.

In the screenshot below is my old Xbox account “” which is connected to my Minecraft account below. The active account “OUTLOSTLOL” is the new account which is the same one that was created with the same email address as the old one. When I look up my old Xbox account “” it shows that it no longer exists. It must’ve somehow gotten deleted when I created a new Microsoft account.

[​IMG]
  6. Christina Gaffney Win User

Lost account in Minecraft Migration

It says this account has been migrated and to use microsoft to log in, but none of my microsoft accounts are connected to that mojang account, the microsoft username, isabelly6738, is even in my minecraft launcher.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft/Mojang account is no longer connected to my Microsoft/Xbox account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Mojang account

2. Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and...
  3. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  4. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  5. I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.: I missed the chance to migrate my account to a Microsoft. And I cannot follow the post-migration steps because I forgot the password. I tired using the "forgot password" link in the minecraft...
  6. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  7. How do i migrate my Mojang minecraft Account after the migration window is over? I cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i migrate my Mojang minecraft Account after the migration window is over? I cant...: I cannot login into my Mojang account due to forgetting the security questions. I want to migrate my account and cant do it. 3e01294b-2efc-4687-8092-ed4c8564285b
  8. My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.: I have three Minecraft accounts. All three were made by me before the merge and I merged them when the time came. However, now that I've come back to the game I discovered that only one merged...
  9. Can't migratem minecraft (mojang) account to this microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't migratem minecraft (mojang) account to this microsoft account: So when I'm going through the migration process on minecrafts homepage it gives me the error that my mojang account is ineligible for migration, without giving any further explanation. Does...
  10. How can I recover my original mojang - minecraft account UUID after migrating?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover my original mojang - minecraft account UUID after migrating?: I couldnt find a proper category for this, but minecraft mojang support told me to go to microsoft support regarding migration problems. After migrating my mojang account to my microsoft account,...