My Minecraft/microsoft account got hacked! (java edition)

Discus and support My Minecraft/microsoft account got hacked! (java edition) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing on my personal minecraft server for a little while a few days ago, getting it ready to post publically. After I posted it on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Blacksmith52, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Blacksmith52
    Blacksmith52 Guest

I was playing on my personal minecraft server for a little while a few days ago, getting it ready to post publically.

After I posted it on PlanetMinecraft, I didn't play for a day or so.

When I returned to the server my build had been griefed and my items missing from my inventory, even though I didn't go AFK.

I checked the player files but the only players who have been online at all are me and my brother, so the only explanation is that someone hacked my account!

Does anyone know how to fix this??

I'm going to change my password but I'm not sure that will work :/

:)

Blacksmith52, Mar 6, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I did not understand, my friend. Your hacked account had Minecraft Java. Then, after it got hacked, you created another account and was given Minecraft for Windows? Microsoft or Mojang gave you Minecraft for Windows or how this happened?
  3. SimonBasnet Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

hi my minecraft java account got hacked (microsoft account) and when i try to recover there is rambler.ru to send

email idk what i do now
  4. Sandrine et Sébasti Win User

Acheter Minecraft Java Edition avec mon solde Microsoft

Hello,

I've tried from Minecraft website because Java Edition is not avaible on Microsoft Store.

Yes I can use credits on Microsoft Store, but can't find Minecraft Java Edition. I tought that Minecraft was a Microsoft's production, and that's why I sent a 25€ credit to my son on Microsoft account.

Is there a fix for this? Will Minecraft Java Editon be avaible on Microsoft Store?

Thanks,

Regards
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Blacksmith52! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This is something that will probably need account or server access, have you tried contacting Mojang support?

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...

Did you only got missing items inside the server or your account have missing items, you see the same account information as friends and game progress on any other game?

You play on Pc, Xbox or Mobile?
  6. aht aht Win User

i cant get bedrock even though I own java in Minecraft

Hello! I have a bug issue! I already have Java minecraft account, today I bought bedrock and java edition.But why I only got Java edition in my new account? I am so annoying! I delete my current luncher and I log in with my purshed microsoft acc to microsoft store and download bedwar and java again, but nothing happen!!!!!!
Thema:

1. My Minecraft/microsoft account got hacked! (java edition) - Similar Threads - Minecraft microsoft account

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  5. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  6. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  7. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  8. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  9. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  10. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?: After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my...