My Minecraft marketplace stuff is not showing up on my list of downloads, what do I do?

Discus and support My Minecraft marketplace stuff is not showing up on my list of downloads, what do I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to access my Minecraft marketplace stuff I downloaded but for some reason everytime I got to check it out it doesn't load up. Always gives a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimothyRodriguez1, Apr 27, 2023.

1. My Minecraft marketplace stuff is not showing up on my list of downloads, what do I do?

I'm trying to access my Minecraft marketplace stuff I downloaded but for some reason everytime I got to check it out it doesn't load up. Always gives a blank box with a exclamation point in it, and I can't access a good chunk of my worlds because it "failed to sync" but I can access others thankfully, if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know, I've rebooted my Xbox, deleted the game and reinstalled and even cleared out the saved data to make it work but nothing, what else can i do?

:)

TimothyRodriguez1, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My Minecraft marketplace stuff is not showing up on my list of downloads, what do I do?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We may need to perform an extended powercycle and reet your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. iXanon Win User

Batman: Arkham City (GFWL)

Well what do you know.. I signed in to the marketplace client again today to take another look at things, and the DLC packs are now listed in my previous purchases, and are downloading as I speak.

-

Great stuff. Thanks for allowing me to still redeem the codes, Microsoft! :)
  4. TonyPrandini Win User

Downloaded game to console - able to play on all profiles?

Thanks for your help so far. Here is more information and answers to your questions.

The download was an add-on for his minecraft game. Minecraft was downloaded when I was able to grant allowances.

I do have controls that don't permit him to play above a "T" rating.

It does not show up in his Browse Games area and is not checked as part of his minecraft game add-on list. It only shows up on my profile.

Thanks
  5. Maubuntu Win User

My Fable 3 download is restarting when is at 80%

Hi ngocphi.

Yes i matched it recently (Sunday June 16). Yesterdar i deleted my marketplace data and then retry to download the game from my console "at Game Marketplace" but the game still shows "download again". There isnt a new download as you comment. What can i
    do??
  6. PUGsPLACE Win User

Purchasing or Downloading something

I know it shows up on the computer but not on my xbox. I tried deleting it and re-downloading it, but it still didn't work. Do you know what I should do because I don't want to waste 240 microsoft points just to see it appear on my computer and in the xbox
    live marketplace?
Thema:

1. My Minecraft marketplace stuff is not showing up on my list of downloads, what do I do? - Similar Threads - Minecraft marketplace stuff

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. How to be marketplace creator on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to be marketplace creator on minecraft: How to be marketplace creator on minecraft? Help me fb8fb1f4-cc6e-49a4-b732-101135dbe94d
  4. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  5. When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?: It has been a long time since THE MINECRAFT PARTNER PROGRAM official website closed the application. So I was wondering when does the next round of application open?...
  6. Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading: Using W10 on a PC; MS Store Minecraft launched via XBOX Store & Minecraft Launcher. Updated all of the following; Windows 10 Drivers using CCLEANER (There were 2 audio drivers). MS Store Ran...
  7. Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace: Hi, I bought the minecraft dreamworks dragons extension in the Microsoft store. It says in the store that I own it, but I can't see it anywhere on my Xbox catalog, and if I access it from the...
  8. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  9. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...
  10. All the new stuff disappeared from a world I bought on the minecraft marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All the new stuff disappeared from a world I bought on the minecraft marketplace.: I play minecraft on the switch. We bought a world (survival expansion from Kubo Studios I think it's called) we played it due a few days. It was actually really cool. Today I tried to load it up...