My minecraft marketplace purchased world keeps telling me to update it and won't let me...

Discus and support My minecraft marketplace purchased world keeps telling me to update it and won't let me... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried resetting my ip and reinstalling minecraft and other fixes, it's only with this particular world (juliette's manor) that I have this issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tomatnisse, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Tomatnisse
    Tomatnisse Guest

My minecraft marketplace purchased world keeps telling me to update it and won't let me...

I've tried resetting my ip and reinstalling minecraft and other fixes, it's only with this particular world (juliette's manor) that I have this issue with as well, others work fine

Please help and thank you!

:)

Tomatnisse, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

My minecraft marketplace purchased world keeps telling me to update it and won't let me access it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in-game issues it is handled by the game support, but no worries as I will be checking everything on your end still.

If I may ask, what device are you using in playing Minecraft?
  3. Ivy Marie Win User

Earthy Texture Pack 2023 Download Issues

It still hasn't worked for me, it's totally worked for some pple bc on the minecraft world site, others have said it's working amd that it's "awesome" šŸ˜… If it's within 15 days of purchase date, you can get a refund with marketplace- you'll just need to let them know. I'm just going to keep mine at purchased in hopes that maybe with an update soon - it will work out šŸ«„

Lmk if you figure it out.
  4. RATEGATY Win User

Minecraft won't let me update

Update 1.14.60 was just released, maybe its taking longer to get rolled out to windows 10 than xbox.

Did you check for updates on the Windows 10 store? Select the three dots in the top right corner and choose ā€œDownloads and updatesā€.
  5. julianczysz Win User

I have the same problem. When i click update it puts me in beta
  6. JCSams Win User

Your not the only one, girlfriend has the same issue.
Thema:

1. My minecraft marketplace purchased world keeps telling me to update it and won't let me... - Similar Threads - minecraft marketplace purchased

2. How to be marketplace creator on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to be marketplace creator on minecraft: How to be marketplace creator on minecraft? Help me fb8fb1f4-cc6e-49a4-b732-101135dbe94d
  3. Canā€™t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canā€™t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  4. When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?: It has been a long time since THE MINECRAFT PARTNER PROGRAM official website closed the application. So I was wondering when does the next round of application open?...
  5. Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading: Using W10 on a PC; MS Store Minecraft launched via XBOX Store & Minecraft Launcher. Updated all of the following; Windows 10 Drivers using CCLEANER (There were 2 audio drivers). MS Store Ran...
  6. Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace: Hi, I bought the minecraft dreamworks dragons extension in the Microsoft store. It says in the store that I own it, but I can't see it anywhere on my Xbox catalog, and if I access it from the...
  7. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  8. I canā€™t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I canā€™t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldnā€™t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...
  9. Why am I only getting four search results on Minecraft marketplace?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I only getting four search results on Minecraft marketplace?!: Searching is going fine until I search something on the search bar. I type something in or set one of the settings on the filter, then all of a sudden only four results are listed out of the 6...
  10. Can I get a refund on a Minecraft marketplace purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get a refund on a Minecraft marketplace purchase: To try to keep this concise, a young family member was using my account on Xbox and decided to make 2 purchases in the ingame marketplace for Minecraft. I was wondering if there was a way to ge a...