My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft.

Discus and support My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft, so if i try to log in on another device (windows) with that account, i can only... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hugo Zwart, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Hugo Zwart
    Hugo Zwart Guest

My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft, so if i try to log in on another device (windows) with that account, i can only play the demo. if i open the launcher on my macbook, it says i can play the game. so, how can i be able to play the game on my windows?

:)

Hugo Zwart, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you own the Minecraft Java Edition you should get Minecraft for Windows for free and you need to get the license first.

Kindly go to this link and make sure that you have already migrated your Mojang account to your Microsoft account and that you're signed in under the correct account. Here you go:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf...
  3. Penglin_ Win User

Account Recovery

my microsoft account isnt the problem, its my minecraft. my microsoft account is telling me i dont own minecraft and telling me to buy it when i used this exact email and gamertag before. i dont know what happened to the minecraft account but i was hoping to get it linked back to my microsoft account
  4. oKrazYo Win User

Minecraft Xbox Live Authentification Fail

Only Minecraft, it was a redeem code because I bought Minecraft Java Edition in the past. I didnt buy any games from Microsoft store and I dont own an Xbox, so I never really use my Xbox Live Account.
  5. Jackson McHugh Win User

Minecraft help

Hi, i am able to login to my microsoft account fine, but when i login to the minecraft launcher now it says i dont own minecraft java anymore and i know it was hacked because my friend said someone changed my minecraft name.
  6. Usman Ahmad1 Win User

What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?

I think you misunderstood, my Microsoft account still owns my Minecraft account, however, my Xbox account is also linked to my Microsoft account. Whenever I try to login and access my Minecraft account, it automatically signs me into my Xbox, which does not have the Minecraft account. It's still linked to the email, but my Xbox account is stopping me from getting into the account.
Thema:

1. My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft. - Similar Threads - minecraft leads account

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  8. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  9. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  10. Minecraftで、Xbox Live につながらない [Translation-With Minecraft, it does not lead ...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraftで、Xbox Live につながらない [Translation-With Minecraft, it does not lead ...: Minecraftで、「Xbox Live から切断されました。さらにプレイヤーを招待するには、もう一度世界を読み込んでく さい」と表示されマルチプレイできません。ちゃんとサインインはしています。 [Translation- In Minecraft, "You have been disconnected from Xbox Live, and you want to invite...