My Minecraft launcher wont update on PC

Discus and support My Minecraft launcher wont update on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried everything, the error number it gives me on the Xbox app is 0x87e00027, but on Microsoft store it just says error. I cant find anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aaron Frey, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Aaron Frey
    Aaron Frey Guest

I've tried everything, the error number it gives me on the Xbox app is 0x87e00027, but on Microsoft store it just says error. I cant find anything about this online anywhere.

:)

Aaron Frey, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Luka Leon Stabel Win User

why i can't update minecraft for windows to 1.20.72

hi,

its now march 24, and my minecraft bedrock for windows still wont update to 1.20.72.

the update wont show up, neither in the launcher or in microsoft store.

how to fix this?
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi Aaron Frey,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community Forums. I hope you're doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that you are unable to update your Minecraft Launcher on your PC. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

I would like to ask you a few questions to better understand the problem;

• When did the problem started?
    • Can you specify what method you've already tried on your end to fix the problem?
    • I would like to ask for a photo or screenshots of the error message you're getting when updating your Minecraft Launcher?

Those above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we collect all the information, we will formulate the feasible resolution to help you with your case.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi Aaron Frey,

Thank you for getting back.

I'm sorry but you haven't tell us yet what method you've tried. We wanted to know so that we can avoid repeating the troubleshooting steps that has been done. In this way also, we can provide you a more accurate resolution steps.

Sincerely

5. ReynaldoB Win User

Hello Aaron Frey!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

6. Aaron Frey Win User

The Microsoft store has been giving me issues for weeks and I finally got it to work. but now Minecraft wont work. I don't know all the methods I've tried but I've watched many videos and none seem to work. The left one is through Microsoft store, the right is through Xbox app

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. My Minecraft launcher wont update on PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft launcher wont

2. Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...: Bedrock absolutely refuses to launch. The only time it launches is if it is set to preview mode, and not the latest release. Java works completely fine, but bedrock closes the launcher and doesn't...
  3. help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline: when i try to start the minecraft launcher online, it works right. but all of a sudden when i try it offline, it gives me error code (0x1), only telling me "the game has crashed." i tried updating...
  4. Minecraft Launcher wont (re)install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher wont (re)install.: I have recently tried to open my minecraft launcher before it redirects me to the microsoft store in order to update. I click download/update and after about 5 seconds it comes up with an error -...
  5. Minecraft launcher wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher wont open: For some odd reason my Minecraft launcher wont open when ever I try to it takes me to the Microsoft store and shows me the gaming services i recently deleted a lot of junk so I may of accidently...
  6. wont let me sign into minecraft launcher on the web for the microsoft option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me sign into minecraft launcher on the web for the microsoft option: it says https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login?error=InternalServerError&error_description=Some+exception+happenen#state=login and wont let me login please help 2963a720-6062-4c51-8089-290b71382aa6
  7. Minecraft Legacy Launcher Wont Open, "Unable to Update Native Launcher"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Legacy Launcher Wont Open, "Unable to Update Native Launcher": I am running Windows 7, which I know is unsupported but the legacy launcher still is so I thought I'd give this a try after MojangTech Support ghosted me. I am trying to play Minecraft Java. I...
  8. My minecraft launcher wont recognize my microsoft store account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft launcher wont recognize my microsoft store account: My minecraft launcher says that my microsoft store and launcher accounts must be the same. But they are the very same account. tried uninstalling and reinstalling both, launcher and store. tried...
  9. Minecraft Launcher wont work on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher wont work on PC: My Minecraft launcher wont update on my PC. The left image is through Microsoft store, and the right is through Xbox app. I cant find anyone who has this same problem. [img]...
  10. Minecraft Launcher wont update. Loop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher wont update. Loop.: Everytime I open the Minecraft launcher, it says it's updating. And when I open the launcher it states "A new launcher update is ready. Restart the Launcher to use the lastest version". However if...