My minecraft launcher wont recognize my microsoft store account

Discus and support My minecraft launcher wont recognize my microsoft store account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My minecraft launcher says that my microsoft store and launcher accounts must be the same. But they are the very same account. tried uninstalling and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DCsDeathstroke, Apr 19, 2023.

1. My minecraft launcher wont recognize my microsoft store account

My minecraft launcher says that my microsoft store and launcher accounts must be the same. But they are the very same account. tried uninstalling and reinstalling both, launcher and store. tried downloading xbox companion app, already play through xbox app, tried logging in and out of both, restarting the computer (which I did through the process of reinstalling microsoft store). I only have 1 microsoft account, my xbox account is my microsoft account.
    My minecraft launcher wont recognize my microsoft store account [​IMG]

:)

DCsDeathstroke, Apr 19, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

I appreciate your efforts. Are you currently signed in with your Microsoft account on your Windows user or profile? Please check it on PC Settings > Accounts. Make sure that you're also signed in with the correct profile. If possible, try to switch to a local user and see what happens next.

Another steps would be to sign out from Microsoft Store then try to sign back in to the game.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

downloading games

The account that made the purchase most log in the Microsoft store app, and get the new launcher, it's free, that Microsoft store wont show the purchase of Minecraft if was trough Mojang site but will work trough the launcher
  4. Luka Leon Stabel Win User

why i can't update minecraft for windows to 1.20.72

hi,

its now march 24, and my minecraft bedrock for windows still wont update to 1.20.72.

the update wont show up, neither in the launcher or in microsoft store.

how to fix this?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft store will not let me download Minecraft Launcher

Hi EC_884, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like it's not recognizing the license for Minecraft Launcher but not with the game Minecraft itself.

Make sure that you have the license for Minecraft Launcher by clicking "Get" in this link and make sure that you're signed in under the correct account as well: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf...

Once done, sign out both on Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App then restart your PC before signing back in then downloading the Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store or Xbox App.
  6. ShulkMM Win User

I am not able to re-download Minecraft Java Edition onto a new computer

Thanks Ricardo, but I downloaded the launcher and from the Microsoft store and used my migrated Microsoft account, but it is still telling me that I have to re-buy Minecraft.
Thema:

1. My minecraft launcher wont recognize my microsoft store account - Similar Threads - minecraft launcher wont

2. Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...: Bedrock absolutely refuses to launch. The only time it launches is if it is set to preview mode, and not the latest release. Java works completely fine, but bedrock closes the launcher and doesn't...
  3. help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline: when i try to start the minecraft launcher online, it works right. but all of a sudden when i try it offline, it gives me error code (0x1), only telling me "the game has crashed." i tried updating...
  4. Minecraft Launcher wont (re)install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher wont (re)install.: I have recently tried to open my minecraft launcher before it redirects me to the microsoft store in order to update. I click download/update and after about 5 seconds it comes up with an error -...
  5. Minecraft launcher wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher wont open: For some odd reason my Minecraft launcher wont open when ever I try to it takes me to the Microsoft store and shows me the gaming services i recently deleted a lot of junk so I may of accidently...
  6. wont let me sign into minecraft launcher on the web for the microsoft option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me sign into minecraft launcher on the web for the microsoft option: it says https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login?error=InternalServerError&error_description=Some+exception+happenen#state=login and wont let me login please help 2963a720-6062-4c51-8089-290b71382aa6
  7. Minecraft Legacy Launcher Wont Open, "Unable to Update Native Launcher"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Legacy Launcher Wont Open, "Unable to Update Native Launcher": I am running Windows 7, which I know is unsupported but the legacy launcher still is so I thought I'd give this a try after MojangTech Support ghosted me. I am trying to play Minecraft Java. I...
  8. Minecraft Launcher wont work on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher wont work on PC: My Minecraft launcher wont update on my PC. The left image is through Microsoft store, and the right is through Xbox app. I cant find anyone who has this same problem. [img]...
  9. My Minecraft launcher wont update on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft launcher wont update on PC: I've tried everything, the error number it gives me on the Xbox app is 0x87e00027, but on Microsoft store it just says error. I cant find anything about this online anywhere....
  10. Minecraft Launcher wont update. Loop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher wont update. Loop.: Everytime I open the Minecraft launcher, it says it's updating. And when I open the launcher it states "A new launcher update is ready. Restart the Launcher to use the lastest version". However if...