My Minecraft Launcher Says "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check...

Discus and support My Minecraft Launcher Says "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought minecraft in 2019 i own it for 3 years now and i have never gotten this error and for some reason i got it now i searched around and found... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OdysseasYF, Nov 18, 2022.

1. OdysseasYF
    OdysseasYF Guest

My Minecraft Launcher Says "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check...

I bought minecraft in 2019 i own it for 3 years now and i have never gotten this error and for some reason i got it now i searched around and found some possible solutions but they didnt worked i tried everything like uninstalling and reinstalling i installed both the windows 7/8 version and the microsoft one but both of them have the same problem i also restarted my router disconnected from my interent and followed a lot of tutorials but none seem to work what can i do?

My Minecraft Launcher Says "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check... [​IMG]

:)

OdysseasYF, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Jack Selvile Win User

Minecraft: java edition disappeared from my microsoft account and on mincraft.net as if never purchased.

Hello Thank you for a fast reply!
    Xbox user interface confused me since I never had to use it before. Minecraft: Java Edition (and more) is in fact in my library there!
    I suspect the problem might be with changing "Java edition" to "Java And Bedrock" on Minecraft.net but i don't know.

The problem itself is with "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check your internet connection." in the Minecraft Launcher. I do not know how this verification is done so i don't even know who to contact.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I bought minecraft a long time ago, and played it just a week before, but now i am being told that i do not own the game aft caund that i can only play the demo.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Vedran
    What happens exactly when you try to sign with your account inside the Minecraft launcher?

An error saying something like “unable to verify the products that you own” appears?
  4. OdysseasYF Win User

My Minecraft Launcher Says "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check your internet connection" and only lets me play Demo

I got it fixed i had to restart my router and delete my .minecraft folder and the reinstall the windows 7/8 edition of minecraft
  5. Francia J. Win User

My Minecraft Launcher Says "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check your internet connection" and only lets me play Demo

That's great to know! Enjoy playing your game.
  6. clayton relka Win User

I have the same exact issue and I am trying to get Mojang to fix it.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft Launcher Says "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher Says

2. I bought Minecraft through the Minecraft website but in the launcher it still says buy now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft through the Minecraft website but in the launcher it still says buy now: I just bought Normal Minecraft which includes Minecraft Java, Minecraft Bedrock, and the Minecraft launcher but after downloading and opening the Minecraft launcher it still tells me to buy...
  3. The minecraft launcher says i have to buy the game even though i already own it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The minecraft launcher says i have to buy the game even though i already own it.: A week or so ago i switched over to a new pc. Upon downloading the minecraft launcher on this new pc and signing in to my microsoft account it states that i do not own minecraft and have to...
  4. I bought Minecraft Bedrock in 2019, and now it says "buy now" when I open the launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock in 2019, and now it says "buy now" when I open the launcher.: I bought minecraft in 2019, from the Microsoft store and I have played it until recently when they started their migration and "If you have one, you get the other". I never received Java, and it...
  5. Minecraft launcher says "Buy now" instead of "Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher says "Buy now" instead of "Play": About 10 years ago I purchased Minecraft form the official minecraft.net website. Back then Mojang still owned the game. Fast forward to a few months ago my Microsoft account got hacked and I...
  6. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...
  7. Minecraft launcher is saying I don't own the game but I found the receipt in my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft launcher is saying I don't own the game but I found the receipt in my email: I wanted to play minecraft again and I figured out how to get the new launcher working but now it says I don't own the Java edition. I went in my email and found the receipt from when I bought it...
  8. My Minecraft launcher says "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft launcher says "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...: I'm trying to download the new Minecraft launcher and for some reason I don't have the Microsoft store. 08e22426-a465-4362-bb6b-51fa76324a37
  9. I bought java minecraft, but the launcher says I didn't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought java minecraft, but the launcher says I didn't.: I recently bought Minecraft: Java Edition. But, when I access the launcher, it says that I haven't bought it. When I press on the "Buy now" button, it says that I have bought the game afterall,...
  10. I HAVE MINECRAFT DUNGEONS BUT MINECRAFT LAUNCHER SAY I NEED BUY.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE MINECRAFT DUNGEONS BUT MINECRAFT LAUNCHER SAY I NEED BUY.: Hi! I have purchased Minecraft dungeons on steam and i logged into my Microsoft account.But Minecraft launcher still says I need to buy.I can only play on steam.Can I login to the game from...