My Minecraft keeps freezing when trying to accept an invite from the main menu

Discus and support My Minecraft keeps freezing when trying to accept an invite from the main menu in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As of the latest up date on the Minecraft beta program. I cant join my friends and they can't join me. Our games just freeze when accepting the invite.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxXViovXxX, Apr 22, 2020.

1. XxXViovXxX
    XxXViovXxX Guest

As of the latest up date on the Minecraft beta program. I cant join my friends and they can't join me. Our games just freeze when accepting the invite. Is there a f8x or is this a new bug?

:)

XxXViovXxX, Apr 22, 2020
  2. DanielKing221 Win User

Hi there!

Let's try to 'diagnose' the issue. Do you have the Beta?
  3. Necrotyr83 Win User

games taking ages to check dlc content

Yes I have the same problem when playing halo 4 and minecraft. However my xbox freezes when loading up the main menu for mass effect 3.
  4. Allebas Win User

How to change Minecraft priva

You be able to join from the Minecraft Realms menu. Once you go that menu you will see a list of realms that is available. Just note you will will need an invitation. Once you get accepted, that Realm
    will be available to you.
  5. DamianChmielewski Win User

DIRT 3 w sklepie XBOX (DIRT 3 in the XBOX store)

Btw. when I press the main button on the pad, the menu appears and it's not logged in. When I try to log in it freezes.
  6. Ernesto Andrade Win User

Friends on Minecraft

Hello, You play in realm server? or a Normal Game, maybe that are the problem if you don are member from the realm you can't join , you must be invited and you acept the solicitude in Main menu, solicitude accept.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft keeps freezing when trying to accept an invite from the main menu - Similar Threads - Minecraft keeps freezing

2. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  3. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  4. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  5. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  6. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  7. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  8. Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of weeks my Minecraft server will crash after a few minutes of playing on my friends server. My wifi connection is fine and stable, as is my friends but whenever a lag occurs...
  9. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  10. My son's Xbox keeps freezing on Fortnite and Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox keeps freezing on Fortnite and Minecraft: My son's Xbox keeps freezing during gameplay when playing Fortnite and Minecraft. He's using and Xbox one s 583d3754-56fe-4117-8506-841c815e2775