My Minecraft java wont work on the latest edition of windows 11

Discus and support My Minecraft java wont work on the latest edition of windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 has been good and i honestly have 0 complaints about it. but it does get buggy from time to time. Just these couple of days ive found out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Randomeio, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Randomeio
    Randomeio Guest

Windows 11 has been good and i honestly have 0 complaints about it. but it does get buggy from time to time. Just these couple of days ive found out that my windows insider build is interfering with Minecraft java and the weirdest part is that it is only minecraft java. Minecraft bedrock works fine and all ( i think) Xbox pc game pass games work to. Ive seen only one more person have the same problem as me on YouTube but he didnt have a way to fix it. I did a temporary fix where i uninstalled Minecraft java and re-installed it and found it to work temporarily until i restarted my computer. I really love Minecraft and I'm wondering does anyone have a fix or is going through the same thing as me?

:)

Randomeio, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

3. KSI Eagle Ruler Win User

My Minecraft says I only have a trial.

Minecraft for windows. Java edition works just fine
  4. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  5. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  6. XIPARKYXI Win User

Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

Hi,

I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version.

thanks very much for helping me.
    Windows 10 minecraft and java edition are both two different types of Editions unfortunately you would have to buy the java edition on the minecraft website.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft java wont work on the latest edition of windows 11 - Similar Threads - Minecraft java wont

2. I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play: I just bought minecraft java and it has charged money from me and when i try to buy it again it it says its already owned. Its really confusing that it says already owned because it wont let me...
  3. wont allow me to play minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont allow me to play minecraft java: I went on to the microsoft store and tried opening mc java after i got it confirmed by a gaurdian i tried opening it and still asked me to get it accepted from the gaurdian even though my gaurdian...
  4. Minecraft Java wont Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java wont Launch: Minecraft Java is giving me an error no matter what version I try to launch. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times and from different places all to no avail. My windows is up to...
  5. Why wont Minecraft bedrock or java install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont Minecraft bedrock or java install: I bought Minecraft this morning and All my drivers and windows are updated I have restarted my PC multiple times and I got the email confirming I made the purchase but it still wont let me install...
  6. Minecraft Java wont let me play?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java wont let me play?: so ive had this problem multiple times, basically i log on to Minecraft Java and it tells me to buy it when ive owned it for years, i migrated a while ago so that cant be the problem. usually i...
  7. Minecraft Java Skin Wont Show Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Skin Wont Show Up: Dear Microsoft I bought Minecraft Bedrock and I got Minecraft Java for free but i am unable to Change my skin in Minecraft Java I have tried changing it from the Launcher and the website but I am...
  8. Minecraft Java uses all my CPU and now wont even launch. Error code: -1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java uses all my CPU and now wont even launch. Error code: -1: Before I explain my problem these are my specs. GTX 1080 ti Intel I7 7th gen 16 Gbs of ram Every time I open Minecraft launcher, OpenJDK Platform binary starts and sometimes stays dormant...
  9. Newest Minecraft Java wont update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Minecraft Java wont update: Hello, my minecraft native launcher will not update. Itll download and then itll say unable to update. Ive checked to make sure my laptop is up to date which it is. Ive also used the "run as...
  10. I removed myself from my family, but it still wont let me play minecraft multiplayer on java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I removed myself from my family, but it still wont let me play minecraft multiplayer on java: I am trying to access multiplayer on java, I removed myself from my family many times, it also wont let me change my age so theres that. I really wanna play multiplayer please help!...