My Minecraft Java skin won't change and can't connect to server

Discus and support My Minecraft Java skin won't change and can't connect to server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already change the skin thru the website and the launcher. it does show the skin preview in the launcher. but when i launch the game on every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fadel_Zoel, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Fadel_Zoel
    Fadel_Zoel Guest

I already change the skin thru the website and the launcher. it does show the skin preview in the launcher. but when i launch the game on every version, the skin change to default like Steve, Kai, Sunny and it randomized. i already reinstall couple time.

:)

Fadel_Zoel, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Thanks for quick reply! :)

Wait for them to answer you soon, since it is the ideal forum for this specific type of problem within the Minecraft game.
  3. Fadel_Zoel Win User

thanks for the reply, but still no luck. i thought my account was the problem. i could find my account on Minecraft account check website and it has the skin i put, but my minecraft still use the regular steve skin. i already post and look thru minecraft forum and still no solution
  4. Wille M. Win User

Even if you post in the recommended forum, you can try:

-Test on another connection;

-Change DNS to 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4

- Check if the following ports are active on the router's firewall: Port 88 (UDP), Port 3074 (UDP and TCP), Port 53 (UDP and TCP), Port 80 (TCP), Port 500 (UDP), Port 3544 (UDP) and Port 4500 (UDP).

- Apply the procedures from the link: https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/help/hardware-ne...
  5. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

For better support, I recommend you post your question in the forum below:

https://www.minecraftforum.net/

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  6. Squirtle_Blaze Win User

Minecraft Java Skin Wont Show Up

Thank You

Yes when I try to change my skin in Minecraft Java my skin is stuck on the Alex skin but the same skin works for the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft . And I have tried using another skin but that too did not work .
Thema:

1. My Minecraft Java skin won't change and can't connect to server - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java skin

2. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...
  3. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.: Hi A few days ago, a lot of accounts of mine have been hacked and so did my Minecraft account. I would like to make my account like it used to be before. Thank you in advance Sincerely...
  4. Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...: I tried signing in and signing out, re-installing the launcher and none of them seem to be working. b389d308-b0cb-4a02-be0a-a8da0bb3b810
  5. Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java: I set my skin on the minecraft launcher and the error comes up. I set my skin on the website and the skin didn't changed. Window 11 The latest launcher version all minecraft version [img]...
  6. Can not change Skin in Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not change Skin in Minecraft Java Edition: When try to apply skin, Minecraft Laucher said "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." d7a3092d-10e8-463b-83e3-4272398b75a3
  7. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  8. Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but...: i don't really know what to do since a lot of tutorials i saw is for minecraft mobile 96f51927-f87e-4985-936c-1e01dcf8ae20
  9. Minecraft Java edition isn't letting me change my skin to one I just saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java edition isn't letting me change my skin to one I just saved: I just added a new skin to my library and it won't change. I've tried using the in-launcher skin changer, minecraft.net and I've checked the Minecraft forums to see if anyone has the same...
  10. Minecraft Java Edition skin not showing in singleplayer and multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Edition skin not showing in singleplayer and multiplayer: my skin is not shown in both singleplayer and multiplayer, I set the skin both from the launcher settings and in the site settings cfa8c351-477f-48e4-9cf8-52499393999a