my minecraft java edition account was stolen and my microsoft account was deleted by a hacker

Discus and support my minecraft java edition account was stolen and my microsoft account was deleted by a hacker in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my minecraft java edition account that I transferred to microsoft was stolen, my microsoft account was deleted and I want to restore my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kenan Garchu, May 25, 2023.

1. Kenan Garchu
    Kenan Garchu Guest

my minecraft java edition account was stolen and my microsoft account was deleted by a hacker

Hello, my minecraft java edition account that I transferred to microsoft was stolen, my microsoft account was deleted and I want to restore my account, What should I do?

:)

Kenan Garchu, May 25, 2023
  2. MariaPWNZ Win User

Hello my email was moved to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. could you help me get my account back , only I need is my java edition account. Thank you
  3. Kenan Garchu Win User

Hi Kenan!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

I believe that your Microsoft account wasn't deleted but the hacker must have been removed your email address and replaced it with a new one.

I suggest that you check your mailboxes (inbox, spam/junk, trash folder) to find traces of the new email address that's currently linked to your original account. If the account was added to an Xbox console, it would be best to check it from there too.

If you knew the current email of the account (hacker's email), you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.
    ***Use the hacker's email address as the account you're trying to get back into.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr
    ***Use the hacker's email address as the account you're trying to get back into.

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
    how to find emails or traces of this hacker account? What email address should I use to look for these traces? I do not have access to the mailbox that the hacker deleted, I just got kicked out of this account and I created a new microsoft account to write to you
  4. MariaPWNZ Win User

how do I find out which email address my account is at?
  5. Rostom L Win User

I see. You must check all your mailboxes for the possibility to find an email regarding the information change of your account. If your email accounts were added to a mail client like the Outlook app, Gmail app, etc., then you may check your mail client because it may still be recorded there.

Please be advised that you won't be able to start an account recovery process if you don't know the current and exact email address of the account. It's important that you know the email address of the hacker that was used to replace your account email because it's the primary key in finding your account through their system.

Thank you!
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi Kenan!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

I believe that your Microsoft account wasn't deleted but the hacker must have been removed your email address and replaced it with a new one.

I suggest that you check your mailboxes (inbox, spam/junk, trash folder) to find traces of the new email address that's currently linked to your original account. If the account was added to an Xbox console, it would be best to check it from there too.

If you knew the current email of the account (hacker's email), you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
Thema:

1. my minecraft java edition account was stolen and my microsoft account was deleted by a hacker - Similar Threads - minecraft java edition

2. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  7. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  9. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  10. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb