My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked

Discus and support My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The Microsoft account details from my Minecraft Java Edition copy were stolen yesterday by malware present on my computer. Since I don't use that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IBMPC, Apr 13, 2022.

1. IBMPC
    IBMPC Guest

The Microsoft account details from my Minecraft Java Edition copy were stolen yesterday by malware present on my computer. Since I don't use that account for anything other than logging into Minecraft I am unable to fill out the password reset for at: https://account.live.com/acsr . Is there another way I would be able to recover it?

What the attacker did:

* Change password

* Remove my security information (Phone and Email)

Best regards,

:)

IBMPC, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I did not understand, my friend. Your hacked account had Minecraft Java. Then, after it got hacked, you created another account and was given Minecraft for Windows? Microsoft or Mojang gave you Minecraft for Windows or how this happened?
  3. SimonBasnet Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

hi my minecraft java account got hacked (microsoft account) and when i try to recover there is rambler.ru to send

email idk what i do now
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Not really, as that it's connected to the payment method not to the Microsoft account
  5. IBMPC Win User

Hi Ricardo, thanks for your quick reply.

I still have my Minecraft account receipt. Will that be helpful?

Best regards, .
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi IBMPC! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Microsoft understand your frustration if you discover you can't recover your account. The account recovery process is designed to protect your account and its contents.

This means Microsoft support agents and advocates can't do more than you can do for yourself with the account recovery form. They don't have the ability to send you password reset links or provide you other ways to access or change account details.

The steps below will help guide you when filling out the account recovery form. It can be a lengthy process as it's designed to ask questions about your account that only you can answer. Microsoft will review your answers and respond within 24 hours.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

1. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  7. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  9. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  10. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb