My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version.

Discus and support My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own two mashup packs on the old Xbox One version of Minecraft, Fallout and Halo. Fallout is woking without an issue on the new version but the Halo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MasterNate1172, Dec 4, 2020.

1. My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version.

I own two mashup packs on the old Xbox One version of Minecraft, Fallout and Halo. Fallout is woking without an issue on the new version but the Halo mashup is not appearing at all. I can see it in the in game store though. If anyone can help, I'd be grateful.

:)

MasterNate1172, Dec 4, 2020
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

XBOX one minecraft issue please help

Hi, if you have the Minecraft Xbox One disc version then sadly that offer of a free upgrade to the Better together version no longer applies and you will need to buy Minecraft again.

Q: How long will the Better Together Update be available as a free download to players who own the console version of the game?

A: Owners of the disc version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition will have until January 30th 2018 to have played Minecraft for five or more hours in the past 12 months OR purchased a DLC Pack. There is no cutoff for digital Minecraft: Xbox One Edition owners.

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq
  3. EPICam007 Win User

Minecraft Seeds: Xbox 360 Version ONLY!

could someone who payed for the halo mashup pack tell us the seed for the halo world so we can play it in a different texture pack
  4. Smwutches Win User

New Minecraft Version download.

Q: How long will the Better Together Update be available as a free download to players who own the console version of the game?

A: Owners of the disc version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition will have until January 30th 2018 to have played Minecraft for five or more hours in the past 12 months OR purchased a DLC Pack. There is no cutoff
    for digital Minecraft: Xbox One Edition owners.

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Crossplay (Xbox 360 & Mobile)

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Minecraft crossplay is only available to devices with the "Better Together" version of the game. The Xbox 360's version of Minecraft does not have this feature. For more information on this, please visit our

Minecraft "Better Together" update
    article.
  6. EXQUIZZICA Win User

Minecraft Xbox One/360 Owned texture packs not downloadable in Bedrock? Have to repurchase?

I bought and downloaded most of the Texture/MashUp packs on the Xbox 360, and have used them many times on the Xbox One. I bought a few on the One edition.

However, I cannot use ANY of the packs I bought and downloaded on the Better Together (what I called Bedrock) edition without repurchasing them.

My son has confirmed that he was able to redownload all available texture packs he bought on the 360 and One editions on the Better Together edition, WITHOUT repurchasing them.

I’d like to be able to use them again, without repurchasing them like my son was able to.
Thema:

My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version.

1. My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Halo Mashup

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  4. Nintendo Switch Minecraft vs PC Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Fatal Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nintendo Switch Minecraft vs PC Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Fatal Error: I am going to keep this as summarized as I can, but there is a LOT to this, so buckle in. A little over a week ago, my version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection started crashing with the...
  5. Having trouble with audio in Halo Infinite and Minecraft on Bluetooth headphones (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with audio in Halo Infinite and Minecraft on Bluetooth headphones (PC): Whenever I open the aforementioned games, all the sound gets blocked from my bluetooth headphones, including browser sounds, Windows sounds, and of course the game's sounds as well. Has this...
  6. Minecraft/Halo Zombie Clone Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft/Halo Zombie Clone Game: Does anyone remember an indie-type game on xbox 360 that was similar to both Halo and Minecraft. It was a shooter game, but it had blocks like minecraft. Also, the main theme of it was an...
  7. Guys, halo sprtan **** cannot sign me into Xbox live on windows, but Minecraft works. Any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys, halo sprtan **** cannot sign me into Xbox live on windows, but Minecraft works. Any help?: So basically, the Halo Spartan **** Game on Windows 10 is not signing me into Xbox live. However, Minecraft, Gears of War 4, and Age of Empires are signing me into Xbox. Can anyone help me, the...
  8. Halo Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Minecraft: Hey everyone. I am the Founder of the Halo Gaming Network. I have a Halo Minecraft world. When i am not in other peoples servers i generally have mine running all day. If you want to help build...
  9. looking for xbox 360 friends - Halo 4, GTA V, Minecraft, etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for xbox 360 friends - Halo 4, GTA V, Minecraft, etc.: hi I'm (kind of) new to xbox & xbox live and looking for some friends to play various games with. I mostly play GTA V, Minecraft, and Halo 4 for now but i have other games like Red Dead...
  10. I need friends to play Halo 4, and minecraft n_n

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need friends to play Halo 4, and minecraft n_n: Hello my friends I´m Nikolai Im 15 years old, I need people to play Halo 4 and minecraft if you want to play this games with friends you are welcome to be my friend We are 2 gamers, It doesn´t...