My Minecraft Game(Migrated Account from Mojang) got hacked. I know all the details.
Discus and support My Minecraft Game(Migrated Account from Mojang) got hacked. I know all the details. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know who stole it. I know the hacker's IGN and the IGN the hacker changed the account name to. I have transaction ID. I can see my account online on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by John Carpio1, Mar 12, 2023.
Thema:
My Minecraft Game(Migrated Account from Mojang) got hacked. I know all the details.
Loading...
-
My Minecraft Game(Migrated Account from Mojang) got hacked. I know all the details. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Game Migrated
-
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything:...
in XboX Insidersevery time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything:...: Hello everyone I have a problem every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything: deleting the game, updates, reinstalling the game, resetting the Xbox, but... -
my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...
in XBoX Games and Appsmy minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i... -
My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.
in XBoX Games and AppsMy migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.: I have three Minecraft accounts. All three were made by me before the merge and I merged them when the time came. However, now that I've come back to the game I discovered that only one merged... -
Minecraft account migrated successfully, but launcher still asks to buy the game
in XBoX AccessibilityMinecraft account migrated successfully, but launcher still asks to buy the game: Hello I migrated my minecraft account on february 12 of 2022, I received a mail telling me the migration was a success. But when I started the launcher, I am asked to buy the game ? I own it... -
If I own Minecraft through Xbox game pass do I need to do anything to migrate my account?
in XBoX AccessibilityIf I own Minecraft through Xbox game pass do I need to do anything to migrate my account?: I currently own Minecraft through Xbox game pass do I need to do anything to migrate my account and is there a way to check if I have migrated? 4621af9f-f1b5-49c0-88fc-b877937ecbeb -
Minecraft Account after migration isn't working and it says i have to buy the game even...
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft Account after migration isn't working and it says i have to buy the game even...: Hello, I migrated my mojang account to microsoft, but now when i want to play minecraft it says that I have to buy the game even though I have already bought it for a long time. I tried to... -
Cannot Access Minecraft game after Migration
in XBoX AccessibilityCannot Access Minecraft game after Migration: I created a new Microsoft account using the same email my Mojang account was connected to. I see both accounts in the Java launcher with the Mojang account grayed out. When I select Minecraft Java...