My Minecraft game is stuck updating and won't uninstall

Discus and support My Minecraft game is stuck updating and won't uninstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft game said it's uninstalled so I tried to install it and it said it needs an update, weird but I do have both the hard disk of it and I own... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Revenant7755, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Revenant7755
    Revenant7755 Guest

My Minecraft game said it's uninstalled so I tried to install it and it said it needs an update, weird but I do have both the hard disk of it and I own gamepass. Now it's stuck in queue with no progress and I can't remove it or pause it. This is incredibly frustrating as it prevents me from updating other games. This is on Xbox One by the way.

:)

Revenant7755, Feb 10, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to hear about the issue. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

Let's try to power cycle your console first to clear your system cache. Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

Let me know if your game update progresses.
  3. Revenant7755 Win User

My Minecraft game finally got itself unstuck and proceeded to install like normal. Now it doesn't launch but at least I don't have to worry about the game being stuck while updating anymore. But I notice I have two Minecraft games listed. One I assume is the digital gamepass version and the other is for the disk. Is there anyway I can fix that?
  4. Rostom L Win User

That's weird. The disc and digital type should only have one copy of game. It only matters how you use your game license.

Are you able to check their versions? If there's a lower version, please delete it and leave the higher version.
  5. Spazpol Win User

The one game you will never uninstall.

i won't uninstall Minecraft because it is still getting updates all the time. The other game i love is rayman
  6. Jeremy P(2) Win User

ERROR 0x8007139f help

Same issue here... nothing will load at all. no disc games, 360 games, downloaded games... they are all stuck on a black screen or the xbox one just shuts down.. All of this occurred after my son downloaded the new minecraft update... Any help is appreciated.
    uninstalling the minecraft games did nothing to fix issue
Thema:

1. My Minecraft game is stuck updating and won't uninstall - Similar Threads - Minecraft game stuck

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  4. Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.: I purchased the Bedrock version of Minecraft but am not able to join the local server with the other 2 ios purchased software. It worked with 2 of the same user but not 3. Well technically it...
  5. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  6. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  7. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  8. Every time I open the minecraft game it gets stuck in 66% in the loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I open the minecraft game it gets stuck in 66% in the loading screen: Every time I open the minecraft game it gets stuck in 66% in the loading screen, anyone have the same problem? I was just playing with my brother (he in ps4 and I was in my switch and after a...
  9. Stuck on loading screen in Minecraft but the game says in server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on loading screen in Minecraft but the game says in server: My brother tried joining my world but his screen gets stuck on "locating server." On my screen, it says he's in the game and says he left when he clicks cancel. But I can't see his character. His...
  10. Minecraft download stuck at 0%. Every other game download will start, just not minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft download stuck at 0%. Every other game download will start, just not minecraft: I'm trying to download Minecraft, but it just wont. I've tried many other games, all of which start downloading instantly. It's only Minecraft bedrock edition that has this issue. I've tried...