My Minecraft Coins via Microsoft Rewards program has issues.

Discus and support My Minecraft Coins via Microsoft Rewards program has issues. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is still ongoing and Minecraft support refuses to help. Okay, I confirm that my transaction were indeed infected by a software virus. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radiant Sword X, Nov 17, 2021.

1. My Minecraft Coins via Microsoft Rewards program has issues.

This is still ongoing and Minecraft support refuses to help. Okay, I confirm that my transaction were indeed infected by a software virus.

My Minecraft Coins via Microsoft Rewards program has issues. [​IMG]

:)

Radiant Sword X, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Nobody can help. All I can say is, there is a virus in Minecraft. I swear that there is. There really really really really is. That is why it affected my Minecraft Coins transaction.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Radiant welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. So what exactly happened during the transaction? Also, what did the Minecraft support advise you?
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

I lost about 30,000 points and now I only have 150 points

Hello ReBorn Shocks,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website. We see that this gamertag has never
    had any Xbox Live Rewards Credits.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Link in rewards email not working

Hello BraveSir Paul,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program. You would have to contact their support team via the Microsoft Rewards page for assistance with any Microsoft Rewards issues.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

My points won’t go on

Hello SpRoZuK,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Microsoft Rewards Points and the Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft Coins via Microsoft Rewards program has issues. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Coins via

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...: Personal Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Phone #[mod removed - personal information] a035a07d-af80-494d-bbbc-e0bb291eb343
  4. MINECRAFT COIN REDEMPTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT COIN REDEMPTION: I SEE THE CODE IS REDEEMED IN MY ACCOUNT BUT DO NOT SEE IT WHEN LOGGED INTO MINECRAFT bbb6c1a0-ce41-4f58-beda-1ce507ca8503
  5. redeem minecraft coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem minecraft coins: hi i have over 2500 points but when i press the confirm reward button it goes grey for a few seconds then appears blue again to press but i dont receive a email to redeem the coins?...
  6. Minecraft coin cards are not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft coin cards are not working.: I purchased two 3500 minecoins cards for my kids. I logged into all appropriate accounts. The first card redeemed and I can see it under recent purchases, but the coins did not load. I am using an...
  7. No Minecraft Coins are possible to purchase. I think I am Minecraft Coin-banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Minecraft Coins are possible to purchase. I think I am Minecraft Coin-banned.: Well, I have redeemed many Minecraft Coins rewards from the Microsoft Rewards Program, but no matter what I do, they say I already own it. TBH, Minecraft Coins are a fraud. They don't work. They...
  8. Minecraft Master Collection - I got no mine coin or packs help plz

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Master Collection - I got no mine coin or packs help plz: I just bought it but i don't have any of it help? d62d99a8-646e-453d-9289-ea2871f45a3a
  9. Redeemed minecraft coin code on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed minecraft coin code on wrong account: Hi Im new to xbox and had no idea how to redeem codes. Recently bought xbox for my son. I logged into my microsoft account and redeemed code there. I know now that all i needed to do was log into...
  10. Coin Purchase not available on this version of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coin Purchase not available on this version of minecraft: Hi, So i've run into a problem when trying to buy coins in the windows 10 version of minecraft. whenever I press the button to buy coins I get the following Message. [img] I am 100% sure I'm...