My Minecraft broke

Discus and support My Minecraft broke in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft will let me join multiplayer games but when I load in limited chunks are rendered in and I can’t move if I’m not spawned on one of them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dimeo klosky, Jul 5, 2022.

1. dimeo klosky
    dimeo klosky Guest

My Minecraft broke

My Minecraft will let me join multiplayer games but when I load in limited chunks are rendered in and I can’t move if I’m not spawned on one of them and the rest of what I can see is the sky. Does anyone know how to fix it?

:)

dimeo klosky, Jul 5, 2022
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Minecraft avatar rewards

Looking forward to Minecraft. Played it alot on PC until my PC broke. Now it doesnt run on my old laptop.
  3. Nishino Kazuki Win User

Looking for People to play Minecraft with (Preferably Survival)

I started minecraft a while back I find it fun but don't have people to at it with, anybody willing to play ? Broke my mic so I don't have one at the moment.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

migrating minecraft broke it?

Hello @MichaelList2!

Would you please elaborate more on the issue. Was the migration process successful? If that's the case, please follow the next steps:

After the migration, you have to ADD a NEW account, and link it to your Microsoft account. Startup will take longer, but it sure works.

On the login prompt in the java launcher, go back. You'll see the Mojang account you had been signing into - ignore it, and add a new account to the launcher. Using the email address associated with the Microsoft account you just migrated to, sign in with the email address and password of your Microsoft account.

However, if you've already done that, then I would highly recommend getting in touch with Minecraft support to report the issue. They will be able to further assist you.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

6. MichaelList2 Win User

thx for trying to help but already tried restarting 5 times :(
Thema:

My Minecraft broke

1. My Minecraft broke - Similar Threads - Minecraft broke

2. windows 10 broke my computer and deleted everything i’ve done on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 broke my computer and deleted everything i’ve done on minecraft: Windows 10 did an update or something and it completely broke my computer and deleted 10 years and more than 1000 hours of minecraft things that i’d done. i’ve tried getting in contact many...
  3. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...: i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I...
  4. I Had 3 Minecraft Realms,My Xbox broke and the subscription didnt renew automaticallly now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Had 3 Minecraft Realms,My Xbox broke and the subscription didnt renew automaticallly now...: The Xbox error was E105 (startup error) also this realms are huge with more than 350 ppl that played it so be quick! 3c0f6b44-2e92-4350-b461-e836be578ff1
  5. Changing Microsoft Account alias broke Minecraft authentication?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Microsoft Account alias broke Minecraft authentication?: What worked: Using the Win7/8 Minecraft Launcher instead of the Win10 Minecraft Launcher and logging in again with my Microsoft account. It seems kinda kludgey/workaroundy and I'm worried that...
  6. Mojang Migration Broke My 9 Year Old Minecraft Account - Good Job.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mojang Migration Broke My 9 Year Old Minecraft Account - Good Job.: Can this even be fixed? I have a Mojang account that is now being forced to migrate to be a Microsoft account - fair enough. But once I begin actually migrating it tells me it's sent a code out...
  7. Minecraft migration broke our account alignment, we now have two Outlook/MS accounts...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft migration broke our account alignment, we now have two Outlook/MS accounts...: Few days back, my dad and I were asked to migrate my Mojang account over to the MS world. He had done this previously for my brother (same set up, one of my dad's email accounts used to purchase...
  8. migrating minecraft broke it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    migrating minecraft broke it?: trying microsoft login works 1 out of 50 times and then i can put in my email and password after that it just gives me the 105-error message again [img] 49189f0f-7d4e-426b-86d3-5cb330ab4abe
  9. you have literally broke my minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    you have literally broke my minecraft: ok so basically i installed minecraft in my xbox series x and started using insider for minecraft and i recently stopped using insider and quit the minecraft insider but now my minecraft doesn't...
  10. Minecraft - LAN Games suddenly broke (Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - LAN Games suddenly broke (Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now): I have been playing Minecraft on LAN together with my kids for quite a while without any issues. Game is hosted on PC, joined by PC and by Xbox. A couple of weeks ago this stopped working. All...