My Minecraft Bedrock edition disappeared! PLEASE I NEED ANSWER

Discus and support My Minecraft Bedrock edition disappeared! PLEASE I NEED ANSWER in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, one day I look in my taskbar. Minecraft bedrock is there, normal. Click it and loads for a second then an error code pops up. error code:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NathanManasan, Aug 17, 2021.

1. My Minecraft Bedrock edition disappeared! PLEASE I NEED ANSWER

So, one day I look in my taskbar. Minecraft bedrock is there, normal. Click it and loads for a second then an error code pops up. error code: 0x803f8001 I looked everywhere on youtube tried everything to fix it, nothing. I decided to uninstall it and reinstall it, but as i tried reinstalling it said to buy it again. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP I MISS MINECRAFT.

:)

NathanManasan, Aug 17, 2021
  2. NathanManasan Win User

Its on the microsoft store and on Xbox. Windows 10 is Bedrock
  3. NathanManasan Win User

Okay, it wasn't any deal we straight up bought it.

[​IMG]
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

You need to find the account that has the license
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

All items added to your account appears on the order history or in the Xbox app games section
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @NathanManasan! I hope that you are doing well today!

With issues like these, The first thing I would recommend is to check your purchase history just to make sure that you own the game.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft Bedrock edition disappeared! PLEASE I NEED ANSWER - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock edition

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  5. if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...: I currently own the bedrock edition of Minecraft; I would like to know if I could get the java version permanently through xbox gamepass. e5dcc5c6-ac53-467c-a618-eab633ac2011
  6. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  7. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  8. Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher: Hello, I have recently tried to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition, but the download process is taking too long. I also tried to start up the Minecraft Launcher, but it showed this: "error...
  9. If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...: I currently have a PC Game Pass. I'd like to give it up and buy Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. Would I have to buy Minecraft on Xbox Series X|S separately then?...
  10. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...