my minecraft account was hacked by [mod removed]

Discus and support my minecraft account was hacked by [mod removed] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello my friend's microsoft account has been compromised by a chinese minecraft account reselling service under the name of [mod removed], because the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Job Huijbregts, Dec 3, 2022.

1. my minecraft account was hacked by [mod removed]

Hello my friend's microsoft account has been compromised by a chinese minecraft account reselling service under the name of [mod removed], because the email was under it's domain. It's opperating in Wenzhou, China. Because it said that when we went on the site with a proxy and everything on the website after translating said, full access Minecraft accounts. We gained back access to the account by filling in the ASCR forms, but when we wanted to change the email back to his former Microsoft said that we needed to wait 30 days for it to change. But today the hackers were back and cancelled the email

my minecraft account was hacked by [mod removed] :)

:)

Job Huijbregts, Dec 3, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

My Minecraft account was hacked

ok so like my migrated minecraft account was [mod removed] hacked again YES again. I EXPECT YOU TO DO SOMETHING MICROSOFT like make ur security better or sth idk? ok so like last year i bought a minecraft account for like the price which is quite high in malaysia ig? then it got hacked YES it got hacked. i bought another one that lasted till like last week when it for [mod removed] HACKED AGAIN DUDE LIKE WHAT THE [mod removed]!? its like some random fricking singaporean that hacked it since instagram can track those stuff (very useful u add it to microsoft bro) and now i need to delete my ENTIRE ACCOUNT or my pc could be in [mod removed] danger. ok if u need more proof i got proof bro i got it

[mod removed] ok so like as u can c this is my account shadowstrength (used to be alvintzl0l) and it was perfectly normal until last sunday 3/4/2022 ok and it was hacked and i couldnt login and when i login to it it says like[mod removed] ooh ur account dusent exist
    oh and this

[mod removed]

this is from my microsoft and TRACK DOWN THAT EMAIL MICROSOFT DUDES AND ARREST HIM, AND GIVE MY ACCOUNT BACK K? U BETTER DO BRO IM NOT QUITTING MINECRAFT THAT [mod removed] HOMIE DOESNT DESERVE THAT ACCOUNT I BOUGHT IT FAIR AND SQUARE.

oh and if u still dont believe me hurh? ok i have MORE proof if u need it
    [Mod removed] a intro for a video i was about to upload for my channel that literally hasnt been [mod removed] created yet

okay and this video that i unlisted frm my channel cuz its kinda cringe tbh

[Mod removed]

[Mod removed] and image of my lunar client NOW U DEFENITELY KNOW ITS MY ACCOUNT

[mod removed]

so u better give me the account back. email it to the email im reporting this on. give me the account password and email and lock that pc that hacked my account if you can. tysm if u get it microsoft dudes. u better do.
    When you say you "bought a minecraft account" do you mean 1. you bought an account that already had minecraft on it or 2. that you yourself created an account and then purchased minecraft on that account?

If its the first one then buying/selling accounts is actually against the rules and is a bannable offense. If its the first one then the person you bought the accounts from could be just taking them back since they would have the info to prove the accounts belonged to them and as such could very easily take them back.

That being said Microsoft has plenty good enough security and has many options for keeping your account secured such as 2 step verification. You just have to use said options.

All in all this is just a public forum made up of gamers just like you.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Job

Sorry to hear that your friend’s account has been compromised
    They can try to recover the account following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  4. CLN Patriot IV Win User

Account being hacked!

[MOD REMOVED] hacked my account
  5. RacierKibbles49 Win User

Attention Tier 3 Team

i have 2 names of xbox live hackers who hack accounts and hack gamer score i think they might have done this there are

[Mod removed]

p.s [Mod removed] made a fake account to bully me and that one is [Mod removed]
  6. KSI Matter Win User

My account got hacked.

I know dude hey if u microsoft account helper people assistants here

Please ban this person but the (MOD REMOVED)

(MOD REMOVED) lives in England I know he hacked it because

He messaged my accout (MOD REMOVED) ( standard name)

Anyways I got a measage saying " I hacked your account send me points"
Thema:

1. my minecraft account was hacked by [mod removed] - Similar Threads - minecraft account was

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  4. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  5. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  6. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  7. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  8. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  9. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  10. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...