my minecraft account was deleted

Discus and support my minecraft account was deleted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my minecraft account was deleted. 563edcba-bbf8-47fb-ad4f-a683722fe811 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kartik soni1, Jan 31, 2023.

1. kartik soni1
    kartik soni1 Guest

my minecraft account was deleted.

:)

kartik soni1, Jan 31, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Assigning Minecraft account to a diffrent Microsoft account

Since my Microsoft account was linked to my Minecraft account I lost access to my Minecraft account cause someone deleted my Microsoft account. Now Im not sure what happens but I was wondering if i would be possible to link a diffrent Microsoft account to an already migrated Minecraft account.

(*Moved from feedback.)
    Unfortunately not. If the Microsoft account that your Minecraft account was migrated to was deleted then your Minecraft would be essentially deleted along with it.
  3. kartik soni1 Win User

Thanks for trying. What device or platform do you play Minecraft? What exactly happened when you sign in your Microsoft account? Aren't you able to play it? What's the exact error message you get there?
    i play on my laptop. some another account gets logged in. i cant able to play. its say account does not exist make new one so i did i make new account. then i try to loin to my minecraft account then its not there.

i need my microsoft and minecraft account back pls.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying. What device or platform do you play Minecraft? What exactly happened when you sign in your Microsoft account? Aren't you able to play it? What's the exact error message you get there?
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi Kartik! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

May I know what exactly happened? Who deleted it?
  6. TimB101 Win User

Delete my minecraft account

Hi,

I'm Tim, an Independent Advisor here and a Microsoft user like you. I don't work for Microsoft and do not have access to any of your data on their system.

Do you have a Microsoft account or Mojang account that you use for playing Minecraft?

Kind regards

Tim
Thema:

1. my minecraft account was deleted - Similar Threads - minecraft account was

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  6. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  7. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  8. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  9. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  10. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6