My minecraft account just got hacked and they changed the email and password of my account,...

Discus and support My minecraft account just got hacked and they changed the email and password of my account,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; About 3 days ago I logged onto my computer to play some minecraft with my friends, only to realize when I opened it that I had been signed out. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chris_053, Apr 10, 2023.

1. Chris_053
    Chris_053 Guest

My minecraft account just got hacked and they changed the email and password of my account,...

About 3 days ago I logged onto my computer to play some minecraft with my friends, only to realize when I opened it that I had been signed out. I wondered why so i tried logging in again and it went under a new email address (they used an email address with mcmfa.email). I've already tried resetting the email, I've tried using microsoft acr but NOTHING works, can someone PLEASE help me.

:)

Chris_053, Apr 10, 2023
  2. Blonndyy04 Win User

Minecraft account.

But i can sing-in, it just shows my xbox game pass minecraft account. But when i logged in with the my email before i changed my primary email to a different one, i couldn't log in, and when i tried to change the password thinking i forgot my password, i didn't recieve a change password email.

And when i tried to login through microsoft in the minecraft.net, it logged in to an account with a similar nickname of my previous account, but it got added random numbers at the end, and when i checked if i have minecraft i didn't have it.
  3. dsanman Win User

please let us have achievements remove from hacked accounts

That explains why fifa shows up on my hacked account. They got hold of my email and via social engineering with support they changed the password and used someone credit card on my account and purchased stuff.
  4. Noama Itay Win User

My Microsoft account got deleted and compromised together with my Minecraft account.

Hey, I'm afraid I cannot help.

My problem was my Microsoft account got hacked and I was blocked out if my minecraft account. I don't have any idea on how to help you. My problem wasn't fixed either I just had to make a new account and buy minecraft again, losing a lot of progress on servers. Sorry I can't help you, try and see maybe you got an email from Microsoft about a password or email change to your Microsoft account, but I'm afraid it won't help getting your Microsoft account back. Sorry I can't help more I'm just speaking from my experience, hope you have more luck then me.
  5. LocoConstant56 Win User

Can't Connect to Xbox LIVE

Hey all.. I figured it out... I guess someone hacked into my account on here because whenever I went to send my password to my email, it also sent the same notification to an email I did not recognize, so I guess they got the change password email.. I just
    hope they don't use that account anymore... but I did take that email off that account, and also added my 2 emails I had..

Thank you to all who took their time to read this...
  6. DaedricLords47 Win User

Purchased Xbox Live online and didn't get it.

sorry, last post asked how to redownload. in response to smwutches, this is my brother's account. My email got hacked, and the password changed, so I can't access your link.
Thema:

1. My minecraft account just got hacked and they changed the email and password of my account,... - Similar Threads - minecraft account got

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing: My minecraft was hacked. I talked to Microsoft support and after giving all the info and filling the form the was closed and the hacker or anyone could not access the account and in return I got...