My Minecraft account is no longer appearing in my library.

Discus and support My Minecraft account is no longer appearing in my library. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My minecraft account has suddenly disappeared from my account library and even on minecraft.net does not show. I really need help as minecraft support... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taha Umer, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Taha Umer
    Taha Umer Guest

My minecraft account has suddenly disappeared from my account library and even on minecraft.net does not show. I really need help as minecraft support have told me to contact mohjang support,

Yes this is the correct microsoft account.

:)

Taha Umer, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft not appearing in my library

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then validate if the order for the game is visible from there and is stated as "completed".

Once done, make sure to sign out your account on Microsoft Store App then restart before signing back in.
  3. Malc222_678 Win User

Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but not working with Minecraft Launcher

Hi Janet

We tried the steps with Powershell as Admin, and restarted the PC at the end, but it still does not recognise the Minecraft in my account, even though it says "You own this game", and Minecraft appears in my XBox library, but after launching Minecraft it asks us to purchase the game again.

thanks

malc
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

Forza horizon 4 no longer appears in my game library

5. SYliX19 Win User

Thanks for the help guys. I will contact the support
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I would also just manually search for the game in the Store and find it there and then you should be able to select "Install."
Thema:

1. My Minecraft account is no longer appearing in my library. - Similar Threads - Minecraft account longer

2. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  3. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  4. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...: Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am...
  5. Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.: My microsoft account which was used to sign in to minecraft was deleted by Malware. The virus is gone now but the account is non-existant. I can no longer log into minecraft. I have used the same...
  6. I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it: When I try to log in in minecraft it says I no longer own it. I was hacked some months ago and maybe that's way I no longer have access to my microsoft account either that or microsoft themselves...
  7. My minecraft account is no longer linked to my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is no longer linked to my email: Recently my microsoft account has been hacked by someone who knew very well how to abuse the microsofts system to completely lock me out. My minecraft account has always been linked to *** Die...
  8. How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...: I am currently trying to disconnect my Microsoft Account from my PS5 minecraft, and when I try to log in with a new email, either nothing happens and makes me log-in again or it says there's...
  9. Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition: I bought minecraft a long time ago and migrated my account on June 30th 2022, but when I tried to log back into my minecraft account through microsoft, it forced me to create a new xbox gamer tag...
  10. No longer have acess to Old Email accounts Linked to Minecraft Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer have acess to Old Email accounts Linked to Minecraft Account.: I have had Minecraft for a long time now but within the last 2 years the email that was linked to it both the main and back up email have been deactivated and i can no longer have access to. I...