My minecraft account is gone !

Discus and support My minecraft account is gone ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i login to minecraft launcher it tells my that i have to buy the game even though i already bought it years ago, even the bedrock edition that i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abdullah Ahmed3, May 30, 2023.

1. My minecraft account is gone !

When i login to minecraft launcher it tells my that i have to buy the game even though i already bought it years ago, even the bedrock edition that i own is gone from microsoft store , someone help me please

note:my account is migrated

:)

Abdullah Ahmed3, May 30, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

My Minecraft account is gone

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Crylad, I'm sorry about what happened to your account that had Minecraft, however the account that you had Minecraft was also an account with a "domain" Microsoft like @outlook or @hotmail, yes I know, you should try to recover your account through the form account recovery below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Abdullah Ahmed3 Win User

Hello Rostom thanks for replying to my problem ,

I think the last time i played it was before i downgraded my laptop to windows 7 which i think in the end of 2022,

I migrated my minecraft account long time ago so yes i use the same microsoft/xbox account for minecraft,

No i deleted the emails that had transaction but i have migration emails to prove that i had minecraft in my account.

Maybe the problem happend after i downgraded my pc to windows 7 , yesterday i upgraded it back to windows 10 but even after upgrading it minecraft is still missing from my microsoft account , when i downloaded xbox app i tried to install minecraft launcher from it but it keeps to give me an error, i will try repair the microsoft store as you said and i will inform you if it worked or not.
  4. Abdullah Ahmed3 Win User

I Finally installed the launcher from microsoft store , but it still telling me that i have to buy the game.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi Abdullah! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best here to figure this out.

When was the last time you were able to play your game?
    Are you using the same Microsoft/Xbox account?
    Are you still able to find your order history or transaction details of the game?

There's a possibility that it was linked or migrated to a different account. Please check your mailboxes for any confirmation email regarding your account migration.

Please also make sure that you sign in the same Microsoft/Xbox account to your Microsoft Store and Xbox app.

Try as well to repair/reset the Microsoft Store and Xbox app and try checking your game again after you sign in your account back on those apps.
    Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thank you for your efforts, Abdullah. Since this is a license issue, it would be best if you contact directly the Minecraft Support team for them to further check or investigate your account on their end. You may submit a ticket to them here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new.
Thema:

1. My minecraft account is gone ! - Similar Threads - minecraft account gone

2. Minecraft is gone in my account? How do I get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is gone in my account? How do I get it back?: I bought Minecraft in 2019 and migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft a month or two before the deadline, now Minecraft isn't registered under my Microsoft account and I do not have access to...
  3. My old Minecraft account is gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old Minecraft account is gone: I had migrated mojang account by the name of "SausageDude" and im pretty sure i had the gmail that i have to my account that im using right now attached to that account. Later on that account got...
  4. my minecraft account is gone after i changed the password to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account is gone after i changed the password to my microsoft account: I tried logging into Minecraft using my Microsoft account since I had already migrated it a year ago but I didn't remember the password so I changed it. but now it thinks that this is a new...
  5. My Minecraft Java account is gone after making a refund for another account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Java account is gone after making a refund for another account.: I had a Minecraft java (mojang) account before the migration, then I bought another minecraft java account on the same email before migrating, then there was a refund on the newly bought account....
  6. Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on PS4: My 7 year old wanted to play with her friends. I signed in with my MS account and now all her worlds she built with purchases are locked and everything she purchased is gone including her coins....
  7. My Minecraft account is gone... on my Mircosoft Site

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account is gone... on my Mircosoft Site: hey! I've been having some issues with badlion client bc it didnt let me verify my minecraft account (that i own one even though i could play online and offline JAVA edition). Bc of that i loged...
  8. Minecraft Java account and profile gone! Help Please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java account and profile gone! Help Please: In a recent windows update my minecraft java was corrupted on our home PC it appears that it somehow also disappeared from the Windows/Xbox profile and launcher window online so that the java...
  9. Minecraft account gone after changing Microsoft password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account gone after changing Microsoft password: I have just changed my Microsoft password and upon trying to login to minecraft.net using Microsoft account, I managed to sign in but My Minecraft gamertag and game is gone?!?! It asked me for new...
  10. My Minecraft account is gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account is gone: A couple of months back my email got hacked and I lost a lot of stuff, I got the email and the rest of my accounts back but I didn't realize until now that my Minecraft account got hacked too, how...