My minecraft account got stolen

Discus and support My minecraft account got stolen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My minecraft account got stolen by a guy i think the hacker was russian because thier alias was l8***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Olek Oolek, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Olek Oolek
    Olek Oolek Guest

My minecraft account got stolen by a guy i think the hacker was russian because thier alias was l8***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. they changed my password and alias. now i can'tlog in my account and when i want to get it back it wont let me. my original gmail and alias was o****** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Im super sad, that account that the person stole my account, that account was very important to me and i hope microsoft can help me My minecraft account got stolen :(

:)

Olek Oolek, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Bogdan Romanescu Win User

Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

My account in minecraft got stolen was migrated on this account they ve changed the email adress on my minecraft acount that was migrated on this **** **** platform.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Soufiane M, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your Microsoft/Minecraft account. In such cases, the only thing you can do is submit a recovery form. If you can still perform actions with your email, you can complete the recovery form and the responsible team will help you recover your account.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

In case you cannot fill out the form, below I leave you the links to contact support by message or call, there you will have the options to contact Microsoft 365 or Xbox support depending on your case.

Support: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

If you want direct Xbox support, here is the link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

In the following link you will find the Microsoft support numbers, and you must select the number depending on your Country/Region where you are currently located, then you must write down the number and call.

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2

Note: Once you regain access to your account, it is recommended that you turn on two-step verification (MFA) for more security on your account.

If you find this information useful, please let me know; Otherwise, I'll be happy to help!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Karlijn Lohuizen,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As per your description, you are having issue signing in your Minecraft account and found out the there are changes with your username after losing the account. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

Before we go any further, I would like to set your proper expectations that Microsoft accounts are fully managed and handled by an automated server and we don't have manual access to it because Microsoft really takes our security and privacy very seriously.

If someone had managed to change the information for your account, then possibly you are right that it is already been hacked. I am afraid that it will be hard to recover the account since the process of account recovery will require identifying the information associated to your account. To report the issue with your hacked account, contact our Accounts and Billing through the steps below:

• Change the time zone base on your time and region.
    • Search for billing
    • At the bottom, click Contact support
    • From the menu, select Microsoft 365 and Office - Billing and Payment Updates
    • Click Confirm
    • Then click Chat with a support agent in your web browser.
    We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

5. Karlijn Lohuizen Win User

Thank you so much! This helps me a ton. I will try that when I find the time to do so!
  6. ZeroFPS Gaming (YT) Win User

Hello! I'm an Xbox Ambassador and I'm here to help.

I know how annoying account hackers and thefts can get. Kindly follow the steps below.

If you bought Minecraft: Java Edition from the official page (minecraft.net), you should receive a email. The email acts as a proof you paid/own the Minecraft account. However, since you do not have the transaction ID, you'll have to go to your credit card website and find the proof that you paid for the game. (Note that I do not own a credit card so I don't really get how that system works, but there must be some sort of transaction proof.) If you found the transaction proof, simply give it to a Minecraft support agent. Please note that any support agent, Microsoft, Xbox, Mojang, Minecraft would not ask for your password or credit card information.

If you bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (known as Minecraft for Windows or Minecraft for Windows 10), then everything should be fine. Simply log into the Microsoft account, and click Download.

If you bought Minecraft: Java Edition from a third party site, you'll have to contact the seller. I'm afraid neither Mojang/Minecraft or Microsoft can help on that.

If you know who stole your account (such as a friend or classmate), kindly ask them to give it back. If they refuses, ask an adult.

I hope this helped. If a Minecraft/Mojang agent tells you to ask on the forums or contact support agent, kindly give them this link for proof that you did so, and they can't refuse you on the case.

I really hoped this helped on your case, and if you have any other questions simply reply to this post or private message me. I check messages daily and I'm always happy to help!
Thema:

1. My minecraft account got stolen - Similar Threads - minecraft account got

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing: My minecraft was hacked. I talked to Microsoft support and after giving all the info and filling the form the was closed and the hacker or anyone could not access the account and in return I got...