My minecraft account got hacked

Discus and support My minecraft account got hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Recently I wanted to play minecraft and i saw that i cant login. It says my account didnt exist. I thought it was weird so i started... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nathan Sipsik, Apr 22, 2023.

1. My minecraft account got hacked

Hello

Recently I wanted to play minecraft and i saw that i cant login. It says my account didnt exist. I thought it was weird so i started researching. I found a site where you can see skin by name and i typed my name there and it gave me another account with different name and skin. I knew that it was my account because it said under this account name history was my old gamertag and under old skins were my hand made skins. So now i know that my account was hacked. Probably the hacker changed email on my account so my old email isnt connected anymore with xbox account. I tried to find transaction ID but i didnt find it but i found payment copy of buying minecraft in 2021. I tried to contact support but they didnt anwser me. I dont know what to do because i cant recover my account by myself. Can somebody help please?

Best regards
    Nathan Arand

:)

Nathan Sipsik, Apr 22, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I did not understand, my friend. Your hacked account had Minecraft Java. Then, after it got hacked, you created another account and was given Minecraft for Windows? Microsoft or Mojang gave you Minecraft for Windows or how this happened?
  3. ArhamSiddiqui Win User

X-Box Minecraft java

you know that one of my friends got premium minecraft account with email access when minecraft accounts were hacked in 2020 and now he has a cape and 50$ rank 😭
  4. C Zakila Win User

Recover Hacked Account

The problem I'm facing is my Microsoft account got deleted and cannot be recovered for some reason, I wanted to get back my minecraft account in my hacked Microsoft account.
  5. Quan Le3 Win User

My minecraft account got hack

i know the hacker email but it their email how I'm gonna get it back ?

I just know the email they maybe use a different email for the Microsoft account
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Andrei, If your Minecraft account was hacked but you haven't migrated your account to Microsoft, you should contact Mojang support so they can help you.

Minecraft Support

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

If you have already migrated your account to Microsoft, you should try to recover your account using the link below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

1. My minecraft account got hacked - Similar Threads - minecraft account got

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing: My minecraft was hacked. I talked to Microsoft support and after giving all the info and filling the form the was closed and the hacker or anyone could not access the account and in return I got...