my minecraft account got hacked and the hacker transfered the account email to their own is...

Discus and support my minecraft account got hacked and the hacker transfered the account email to their own is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my minecraft account got hacked and the hacker transfered the account email to their own is there a way microsoft can do anything? i have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oMqrning xD, Apr 24, 2023.

1. oMqrning xD
    oMqrning xD Guest

my minecraft account got hacked and the hacker transfered the account email to their own is...

my minecraft account got hacked and the hacker transfered the account email to their own is there a way microsoft can do anything? i have the transaction details and proof i own the account in my original email

please respond im very desperate

:)

oMqrning xD, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Remmius Win User

Hacker transferred Minecraft Account to an another microsoft account

We already got the Microsoft account that was linked to Minecraft account back... It's Minecraft says she doesn't own it. That's why we think the hacker transferred it.
  3. RRiki Win User

I got hacked and I need help.

Thank you for replying. I have already tried that. The thing is, the account is not mine, it is the hacker’s. I cannot recover the account because i need the email. My Microsoft account got deleted and my minecraft account got transferred to the hacker’s microsoft account. I do not have any sort of control over that account at the moment.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

java account hacked then migrated

Hello again, when you start the account recovery process you must put the email you had before being hacked, not the email that was put by the hackers.
    That wouldn't help them. Their minecraft account (through mojang) was compromised and the person who did it migrated the OPs minecraft account to their own Microsoft account.
  5. ArabMC Win User

Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

Of course I remember the email, problem is, the person who hacked it transferred the Minecraft account to their email, then deleted MY outlook account.
  6. hacked TRICE Win User

mojang and microsoft PLS.

so basically

the hacker has added his email to my microsoft account's security info, transferred my minecraft account to his email, and deleted my microsoft account. whenever I type my email to https://account.live.com/acsr, it says 'the microsoft account you've entered does not exist'.

such a smart hacker bro

also, I know the hacker's email btw
Thema:

1. my minecraft account got hacked and the hacker transfered the account email to their own is... - Similar Threads - minecraft account got

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing: My minecraft was hacked. I talked to Microsoft support and after giving all the info and filling the form the was closed and the hacker or anyone could not access the account and in return I got...