My minecraft account got hacked and got stripped off my microsoft account and Call support...

Discus and support My minecraft account got hacked and got stripped off my microsoft account and Call support... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My minecraft account got hacked, I log in with Microsoft and it asks me to purchase minecraft, my minecraft username has been changed to bbumble, Call... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tariq Ali2, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Tariq Ali2
    Tariq Ali2 Guest

My minecraft account got hacked and got stripped off my microsoft account and Call support...

My minecraft account got hacked, I log in with Microsoft and it asks me to purchase minecraft, my minecraft username has been changed to bbumble, Call Support keeps showing me an error and tells me that they're working on it from their side but it's been nearly a month and call support hasn't worked, I have all my past passwords.

:)

Tariq Ali2, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

My minecraft account got hacked and got stripped off my microsoft account and Call support doesn't work

My minecraft account got hacked, I log in with Microsoft and it asks me to purchase minecraft, my minecraft username has been changed to bbumble, Call Support keeps showing me an error and tells me that they're working on it from their side but it's been nearly a month and call support hasn't worked, I have all my past passwords.
    Hi Tariq Ali2

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

Please be reminded that no one from Microsoft can access your account or game license information because we don't have a tool to do that since everything is in the cloud.

I could not really imagine how crucial it is to know that your account that stores your game, purchases and achievements is inaccessible. Just to set your expectation, Microsoft account is managed by a completely automated server and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

I know how critical it is for you to be able to access this account. We will share to you a support articles that should be able to give you handful of advice as we, advocates, does not have any tools to recover any Microsoft (Xbox) account. As the system will verify the information that only the user or account owner can supply.

Based on the information you have shared, you may need to take a look at this support article that will greatly help you with the hacked account. Link: If you think your account has been hacked - Microsoft Community

In addition, you can also check out this support article – How to Recover a Hacked or Compromised Microsoft Account.

Please use this recovery form - Recover your account.

To answer your question with switching accounts, please try to access your account (by checking all the resources we provided at the top) then, go to your account's profile to update your account's alias. The steps are in here - Add or remove an email alias in Outlook.com - Microsoft Support.

Finally, please secure your account to ensure, only you can access it - How to help keep your Microsoft account safe and secure - Microsoft Support.

To be fair, anyone in the Microsoft Community cannot remove or change your account information. Your own self will be the help you need.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. Elias Jurju Win User

Why Can I not Contact MS/Xbox Support?

So is there anyway to contact MICROSOFT support, my minecraft account got hacked and I've just written a support ticket to mojang, but since the account is a microsoft account (not xbox), I doubt they will be able to help me.

Anyone got a solution?
  4. C Zakila Win User

Recover Hacked Account

The problem I'm facing is my Microsoft account got deleted and cannot be recovered for some reason, I wanted to get back my minecraft account in my hacked Microsoft account.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I did not understand, my friend. Your hacked account had Minecraft Java. Then, after it got hacked, you created another account and was given Minecraft for Windows? Microsoft or Mojang gave you Minecraft for Windows or how this happened?
  6. WattyNuela Win User

My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked

Hello Adrian, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been compromised. In situations like these, the assistance from Microsoft is very limited. As you said, unfortunately, it is not possible to recover it if the hacker managed to change the security information.

I truly understand this is a frustrating situation for you, I would be frustrated too, and probably my following comment would be frustrating.

However, I would like to let you know that as your Minecraft account and purchase is linked to your Microsoft account. It is not possible to recover it or transfer the information.
Thema:

1. My minecraft account got hacked and got stripped off my microsoft account and Call support... - Similar Threads - minecraft account got

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing: My minecraft was hacked. I talked to Microsoft support and after giving all the info and filling the form the was closed and the hacker or anyone could not access the account and in return I got...