My Minecraft account been hacked

Discus and support My Minecraft account been hacked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft account been hacked, it change my password and spare mail. But I still have the prepaid card I bought back then. can i use this to prove... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John0326_, Nov 28, 2022.

1. John0326_
    John0326_ Guest

My Minecraft account been hacked, it change my password and spare mail.

But I still have the prepaid card I bought back then. can i use this to prove my identity?

:)

John0326_, Nov 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry, I don't quite get your last reply
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Right now the methods shared in the article above are the only way to recover an account

No one can give you a hint of the new email address or similar, sorry
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this JOHN0326_

Sorry to hear that
    May I know if you already migrated your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account?

If yes, you can try to recover the compromised account following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Unfortunately the prepaid card is not enough proof of account ownership

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You don’t need to share these emails
    If you have them, try clicking on “it wasn’t me” or similar

If you’re not able to recover the account, unfortunately it’s lost
Thema:

1. My Minecraft account been hacked - Similar Threads - Minecraft account been

2. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  3. Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out: My daughters Minecraft account was hacked. We can't get into the microsoft account linked to her Minecraft account anymore. Her microsoft account was removed from my Family account shortly after ....
  4. my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...: my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell me what to do i tried the microsoft support but it is not working 1bc71b3e-94ed-44e9-8339-2aab49494ec3
  5. My Minecraft account that I have had for 3 years has been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account that I have had for 3 years has been hacked: Today I simply went to log in to play my game and I don't have access and apparently they have also changed my email 8ed95a96-d8d7-4b50-a26e-7d387ee7fadc
  6. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...
  7. My Minecraft account has been stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account has been stolen: My outlook account has been stolen so I no longer have access to the Minecraft account connected to it. I do not mind about the email but would like the Minecraft account back if possible. I have...
  8. My minecraft account has been stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account has been stolen: Someone tricked me and stole my account. They made me go through a supposed verification and ended up stealing my account. I need help. What do I do? a34140ce-f555-4fa2-88e3-d7d0bfc70e4c
  9. My minecraft account might have been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account might have been hacked: I had access to my account "multicom" up until recently, and now I dont anymore. I forgot the email and i might know the password, but i have been logged in so long that i cant remember it. The...
  10. My Minecraft account has been hacked. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account has been hacked. What do I do?: Earlier today, I logged onto Minecraft only to realize that somebody else had remotely accessed my account and started playing under my account. I've tried resetting my password and logging out of...