My mincrosoft account has been hacked and transfered to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

Discus and support My mincrosoft account has been hacked and transfered to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just woke up today and wanted to play minecraft but someone hacked my mother's account and transfered it to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ForcedBand68211, Nov 20, 2022.

1. My mincrosoft account has been hacked and transfered to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

I just woke up today and wanted to play minecraft but someone hacked my mother's account and transfered it to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** i dont know what to do can anyone help me? i wrote it from my new account for this

:)

ForcedBand68211, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Miłosz Gejdel Win User

I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to my microsoft account

Could you check if the minecraft account Hakisato has not been intercepted in any way. Recently, my email account was hacked and I'm afraid that was the reason

I will add that the email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** the minecraft account has been transferred from the mojang account to the emial *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  3. bevon wuodi Win User

My account was hacked

The account tht hacked me is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  4. John0326_ Win User

My Minecraft account been hacked

So my account been hacked, Before my account was hacked, there were four emails sent to me:

(【*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***】are my mail)

=================FIRST================

Microsoft account
    Security information added
    The following security information was recently added to the Microsoft account【*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***】:
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
    If this is you, you can safely ignore this message.
    If it's not you, a malicious user has accessed your account. Please review your recent activity and we will assist you in protecting your account.

=================SECOND===============

Microsoft account
    Security information removed
    The following security information was recently removed from the Microsoft account 【*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***】:
    【......MY PHONE NUMBER......】
    If it's not you, a malicious user has accessed your account. Please review your recent activity and we will help you protect your account

==================THIRD===================

Microsoft account
    Security information removed
    The following security information was recently removed from the Microsoft account【*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***】:
    【*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***】

If it's not you, a malicious user has accessed your account. Please review your recent activity and we will assist you in protecting your account.

=================FOURTH=======================

Microsoft account
    Your password has been changed
    The password for your Microsoft account【*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***】 was changed at 03:01 PM (GMT) on 28/11/2022.
    Safety information for use: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
    Country/Region: Montenegro
    Platform: Windows
    Browser: Firefox
    IP address: 176.125.229.7
    [​IMG]
  5. Jigen Daisuki Win User

My account was hacked

This guy *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** just got me too.
  6. XxNuTsInCuPsXx Win User

Cannot remember emails after reset

i try to view my email but i cant :(
    Recover your username

not telling @gmail.com is an existing Microsoft account. Try

signing in
    with this username.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is also associated with the following username(s):

We've hidden part of the username(s) for security reasons.

How do i un hide
Thema:

My mincrosoft account has been hacked and transfered to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

1. My mincrosoft account has been hacked and transfered to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... - Similar Threads - mincrosoft account has

2. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  7. My Mincrosoft account which connect with my minecraft account has been hacked and deleted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mincrosoft account which connect with my minecraft account has been hacked and deleted.: Yesterday, I try to open my minecraft launcher, and it said that my email hasn't had mincrosoft account yet. So I recreate a new mincrosoft account to see if there's still connect with my...
  8. Will minecraft transfer my minecraft account to another mincrosoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will minecraft transfer my minecraft account to another mincrosoft account.: So my microsoft has been hacked and the hacker deleted my security info which ended up with microsoft unable to get my microsoft account back thus causing my account to be suspended and the...
  9. Mincrosoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincrosoft Rewards: yesterday I used 1860 points for a xbox gift card of 40 pesos and it has not arrived, please help me to solve it 00d381c1-bb91-4e05-ae44-4dd276e2dc0a
  10. Hello mods i have a problem with buying a game with Mincrosoft money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello mods i have a problem with buying a game with Mincrosoft money: So I went out with my dad today to buy two gift cards one that was 50 dollars and the other one that was 15 dollars, I put the codes on my xbox and it got added to my xbox and now I am on my xbox...