My Microsoft soltaire isn't keeping my scores and finished daily challenges. How can this...

Discus and support My Microsoft soltaire isn't keeping my scores and finished daily challenges. How can this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Microsoft solitary game isn't retaining my awards and daily challenges that are finished. Please help. a5c885d5-f68a-4971-a656-d84262500700 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deborah Davidson1, Nov 21, 2022.

1. My Microsoft soltaire isn't keeping my scores and finished daily challenges. How can this...

My Microsoft solitary game isn't retaining my awards and daily challenges that are finished. Please help.

:)

Deborah Davidson1, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

My Microsoft soltaire isn't keeping my scores and finished daily challenges. How can this be fixed?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your solitaire game.

If I may ask, have you already tried reinstalling the game?

Also, restarting the PC, logging out and logging back in.

If yes, you can also try submitting a ticket on this issue through casual games support here:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

Hope this helps!
  3. soulspinner45 Win User

Errors accessing Daily Challenges

Same here lost all my scores in the daily challenge

Just a big joke now
  4. WaitedMammal973 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I, too, am having the problem with the Intel Driver crashing when playing Pyramid in the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges. I wish they would fix it. How can I complete the Challenges when Pyramid keeps coming up with that message.
  5. SandraMMH Win User

Jigsaw Microsoft

I've done this several times and it does not solve this issue.

June 11.2019 I solved 2 daily Challenges and today I cannot finish June 11 because it keeps crashing.

It's my worst nightmare.

Thanks for asking.
  6. VicMac500 Win User

Statistics reset when I uninstalled then reinstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Didn't work, the only stats visible are star club and daily challenges. However, leaderboard is showing scores which disappeared at the same time as my stats.
Thema:

My Microsoft soltaire isn't keeping my scores and finished daily challenges. How can this...

1. My Microsoft soltaire isn't keeping my scores and finished daily challenges. How can this... - Similar Threads - Microsoft soltaire isn't

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  4. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  5. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  6. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  7. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  8. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  9. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  10. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...