My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?

Discus and support My Microsoft rewards account got suspended? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tara Tanner, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Tara Tanner
    Tara Tanner Guest

Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if won't let me.

:)

Tara Tanner, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Kylie Woyote Win User

Transition to suspended MS Rewards account?

Same here. Bing rewards account got locked in "under review" or something forever and then got rolled into Microsoft rewards and is now suspended. I don't really care about the points so much as I don't want my xbox account to get
    suspended for some goofy reason.
  3. Tara Tanner Win User

Have tried the link everything is grayed out
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Tara, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to communicate directly with the Microsoft Rewards Support team so that they can assist you, through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

You mentioned that you can't create a Support ticket, could you confirm if you tried from the link I attached earlier?

Only they have the ability to help with this type of issue because they are the ones who manage the Microsoft Rewards program.

Please note that in this public forum, we are just players like you, trying to guide and help other players.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Tara Tanner Win User

I've tried it won't even let me make a support ticket to contact them
  6. Tara Tanner Win User

Yes I have I've tried everything will be calling Microsoft tomorrow
Thema:

1. My Microsoft rewards account got suspended? - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards account

2. Can I reset my microsoft rewards account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I reset my microsoft rewards account: Months ago my microsoft rewards account was banned (I have no idea why) and even though I've submitted multiple issue tickets I've had no response from microsoft so at this point I just want to...
  3. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  4. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  5. How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended: I've had my Microsoft rewards account suspended for about 3 years now and I've asked Microsoft several times to unsuspend my account, as I got suspended for changing my time an hour backward or...
  6. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...: Hello all, I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support but everything is greyed out and will not let...
  7. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  8. my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?: my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? i know i havent broken any rules ive got over 60,000 reward points avaliable any help would be great dunno if there...
  9. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why: My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590
  10. Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?: Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended? I keep getting the run around and sent in a circle. Xbox says talk to Microsoft then Microsoft says talk to Xbox. I just wanna know why my rewards...