My Microsoft Rewards Account got suspended reason fraud

Discus and support My Microsoft Rewards Account got suspended reason fraud in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft and the Community On April the 27 my account got suspended for fraud and not following the guild lines. I followed the rules and for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FPSRUSSIA70, Apr 27, 2018.

1. FPSRUSSIA70
    FPSRUSSIA70 Guest

Hello Microsoft and the Community

On April the 27 my account got suspended for fraud and not following the guild lines. I followed the rules and for some reason I got accused of fraud please Microsoft please fix this issue.

:)

FPSRUSSIA70, Apr 27, 2018
  2. Dog Slippers
    Dog Slippers Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

I got suspended till year 9999 and due to the actions I made and reasons I was given I highly Contest Against this Illegitimate action Microsoft made to my account

Suspending for things I did not do I would very much appreciate my account back

Dog Slippers, Apr 27, 2018
  3. Kylie Woyote
    Kylie Woyote Guest
    Transition to suspended MS Rewards account?

Same here. Bing rewards account got locked in "under review" or something forever and then got rolled into Microsoft rewards and is now suspended. I don't really care about the points so much as I don't want my xbox account to get
    suspended for some goofy reason.

Kylie Woyote, Apr 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Apr 28, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello FPSRUSSIA70,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello FPSRUSSIA70,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  8. Kylie Woyote Win User

Transition to suspended MS Rewards account?

Same here. Bing rewards account got locked in "under review" or something forever and then got rolled into Microsoft rewards and is now suspended. I don't really care about the points so much as I don't want my xbox account to get
    suspended for some goofy reason.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Microsoft Rewards Account Suspension!

You've just admitted you were abusing the system so that'd be my guess as to why you were suspended from the Microsoft rewards program.

It says on the pic you've posted "reason for account to be suspended" so try clicking on that.
  10. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft rewards account suspended for no reason

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Buzzy2

Sorry to hear that your Rewards account has been banned

Unfortunately here in the forums no one can assist you with that, for this you need to reach Microsoft rewards support and work with them / see if the suspension can be lifted

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
Thema:

1. My Microsoft Rewards Account got suspended reason fraud - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Account

2. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  3. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  4. How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended: I've had my Microsoft rewards account suspended for about 3 years now and I've asked Microsoft several times to unsuspend my account, as I got suspended for changing my time an hour backward or...
  5. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...: Hello all, I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support but everything is greyed out and will not let...
  6. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  7. my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?: my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? i know i havent broken any rules ive got over 60,000 reward points avaliable any help would be great dunno if there...
  8. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why: My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590
  9. Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?: Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended? I keep getting the run around and sent in a circle. Xbox says talk to Microsoft then Microsoft says talk to Xbox. I just wanna know why my rewards...
  10. My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?: Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if won't let me....