My Microsoft realms payment isn't being processed even with the right info

Discus and support My Microsoft realms payment isn't being processed even with the right info in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone I recently got an email saying that my payment couldn’t be completed for my realms server. I went on to try and fix it, and even after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liets328, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Liets328
    Liets328 Guest

Hi everyone I recently got an email saying that my payment couldn’t be completed for my realms server. I went on to try and fix it, and even after entering my information multiple times this error kept popping up. Is anyone else having this issue?

:)

Liets328, Oct 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this LIETS328

Are you trying to pay for this realm on Windows, Xbox, PS4, Nintendo or mobile phone?
    Also, where are you physically located?
    In case you're trying to pay the realm on Windows or Xbox. Your Microsoft account and payment method is the same as your physical location?

And, may i know if you tried using a completely different payment method?
  3. tttjt Win User

Minecraft Realms subscription renewing but realm itself expires - requires fresh subscription to play causing double billing

I was having this problem, I canceled my subscription last winter. Yet, I was still being charged for the 10-person realm, even though Minecraft said that my realm was expired, I was still getting charged! Even after my card number got changed. My fix for this was going to xbox.com and singing in to see my payments and billings, turning off reoccurring payments, then canceling the subscription.
  4. JonathanDouglass Win User

Microsoft charging twice for my order!

You didn't read the whole message Nathan. There aren't two charges on my account yet, I said microsoft is trying to charge me a second time. If I paid on july 2nd for an order to be shipped then I've paid once. The email I got from Microsoft is asking me to update my payment info (so they can charge my card again). The question is why? When I've already authorized for the first payment. Even over the phone they want to "update my payment info" (so they can charge me a second time). The first payment is STILL pending and all they have to do is ship the product, then my payment will release to Microsoft and *poof* MY THINGS WILL SEND. I don't understand why there needs to be updated card info for a payment that is already processed.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed

There may be issues with this card, you probably cannot use a prepaid debit card if this is the case. Also sign into your account on the PC and make sure the security for your account is still valid, and check the expiration on your credit card. Another
    option is to buy a code for the gamepass and just add that to your account.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

無法變更xbox隱私權與線上安全設定 [Translation - Unable to change Xbox privacy and online security settings]

Hello once again,

In this situation, you've attempted to purchase a Realm for Minecraft and get what message?

Please clarify this, so that we can further the investigation into this process.

Is this being done on the Microsoft website, at our Microsoft Store? Or through the Xbox One console?

Get back to us with this info, and we'll be glad to respond as soon as we can.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. My Microsoft realms payment isn't being processed even with the right info - Similar Threads - Microsoft realms payment

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  5. I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game: My Minecraft Realms server expired for some reason and won't renew, even when I manually try to renew it. I play on a Windows 10 PC. I migrated from Mojang and have been playing the game for...
  6. Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.: From last 3/4 days whenever i try to join any realms r any official ot futured server i get a error “You need to authenticate to Microsoft services or “we couldn’t validate your login” I did...
  7. I cant see my realm I made on playstation 5 when I log into my microsoft account on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant see my realm I made on playstation 5 when I log into my microsoft account on my laptop?: I made a minecraft realm on playstation 5 with my account connected but when I try to go on my realm on laptop, it doesnt show up? My character doesnt have the same items that my ps5 one has......
  8. Minecraft Realm missing after merging Mojang and Microsoft account - Minecraft Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Realm missing after merging Mojang and Microsoft account - Minecraft Java: I merged my Mojang and Microsoft accounts and subscribed to a java Realm. I played it with my friends for a few weeks, but every few days it would disappear from everyone's realms list. Each time...
  9. Microsoft realms charging me, but no realm exists.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft realms charging me, but no realm exists.: Hi, I purchased a Minecraft realm on my Xbox back in November, but after a month of not playing and having some financial troubles, I decided to cancel the realm. Here’s the problem I’m having:...
  10. Minecraft Realm Settings on the Nintendo Switch Using my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Settings on the Nintendo Switch Using my Microsoft Account: Hello everyone, Recently I have experienced problems with my account on Switch in which it makes a pop-up that states, "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up....