My Microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked

Discus and support My Microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; recently i wanted to play Minecraft again, for the joy, i tried to log in but it didn't work, i checked the username on namemc and it was a different... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jordan Wall1, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Jordan Wall1
    Jordan Wall1 Guest

recently i wanted to play Minecraft again, for the joy, i tried to log in but it didn't work, i checked the username on namemc and it was a different one that i didn't change it to, i believe that my Microsoft account has been hacked and i would like to change the email, what should i do? i dont have acess to the email, not logged in and microsoft disabled it.

:)

Jordan Wall1, Apr 1, 2023
  2. kathan7priq2 Win User

my microsoft account with minecraft on it has been hacked

If the entire account is under a new email and you can't sign in. Try contacting live support if you are the original creator of the account and have the original Xbox you created on you should be able to get it back with your Xbox live I'd number etc. Found in your consoles setting.
  3. bowski477 Win User

4. khizar hasan1 Win User

Minecraft account

Yes I changed it multiple times but the hacker changed the verification email my Microsoft account has been recovered but the Xbox account where we have to login to play games like forza or minecraft has been hacked
  5. Annanda Martins Win User

My MINECRAFT account has been hacked.

Hello Azael P! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I am so sorry your account was hacked.

You will need to contact Mojang directly and give all the informations required, okay?

Best of luck for you, and i hope you can recover your account soon.

https://help.mojang.com/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Best Regards, Annanda.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

My MINECRAFT account has been hacked.

Hello Azael Prisy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you wanted to play Minecraft and your account has been hacked. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We just want to clarify, is the account created by you or the seller?

Did you purchase the game with an account?

Account owner can secure their accounts and only then they can recover it if it was hacked too. In this case, we would like to make sure that we are on the same page, please provide us answer to our question.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. My Microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minecraft account

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  4. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  5. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  6. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  7. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  8. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  9. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?: After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my...
  10. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...