My Microsoft gmail account is suspended but not my Microsoft account/recovery help

Discus and support My Microsoft gmail account is suspended but not my Microsoft account/recovery help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I'm trying to change my Microsoft email account but I can't because the email I'm changing is suspended from Google and It also says someone tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpiritingGiant, Mar 14, 2018.

1. My Microsoft gmail account is suspended but not my Microsoft account/recovery help

hi I'm trying to change my Microsoft email account but I can't because the email I'm changing is suspended from Google and It also says someone tried to change my password or my sucurity. But to change my Microsoft email I need to get a code from. My suspended
    email so Microsoft has to trust that I'm that email but a different email. Please contact my xbox gamer tag spiritingiant

:)

SpiritingGiant, Mar 14, 2018
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Mar 14, 2018
  3. Parent account

Hello, I cannot accept the terms and conditions because I have to sign in to my parent account however my parent account is a gmail account and it will not let me sign in. I have tried to sign in on the website but because it is a gmail account it is not
    accepted as a Microsoft account. Any help please? All help will be greatly appreciated My Microsoft gmail account is suspended but not my Microsoft account/recovery help :)

MrGanJaMan Jr, Mar 14, 2018
  4. Georges C. Win User

how do i get my gmail account back from microsoft? some how on my xbox, microsoft took over my gmail. cannt find.

5. Lucas Lauer Win User

My mail was hacked and I cant get back my Minecraft account

Oh yes, I totally understood your situation right now. So you lost access to your Mojang account, not to your Gmail account, right? You can still access your Gmail, not only sign in to the Minecraft website, right?

If this is the case, you could try to contact Mojang support to see if they can help you with the account recovery process. Microsoft online tools for account recovery work only for Microsoft accounts.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

xbox game pass

Hi Thomasvan! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

I understand that you lost access to the Gmail account, but if you use that email to create a Microsoft account to pay for the subscription, you would still have access to the Microsoft account as are separate domains, unless you don't remember the password that you set for the Microsoft account in which case you will need to do the account recovery process

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  7. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Issue with Minecraft Migration

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can use a Gmail to do a Microsoft account, that's not the problem the problem is that the Gmail you are using has already a Microsoft account linked, and seems like you don't know the data used to create that Microsoft account(is not the same data you used on the Gmail, both are different accounts)

I would recommend that if you don't know the information that was used to create a Microsoft account with that Gmail account you should link your Mojang account to a different Microsoft account
  8. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I quote on quote delete one of my accounts?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this SophieFen

Based in your post description it seems that you have two Microsoft Account and both has your gmail email as a registered alias

If you don't remember the Microsoft domain email associated with this other account I can advise you to fill the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team https://account.live.com/acsr

If you had a phone number attached to the account, use that instead of the gmail address.

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

--------

By the way and just to confirm, did you not remember receiving a security notification from Microsoft in your gmail address?
Thema:

My Microsoft gmail account is suspended but not my Microsoft account/recovery help

1. My Microsoft gmail account is suspended but not my Microsoft account/recovery help - Similar Threads - Microsoft gmail account

2. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  3. Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account: I've followed every step through trouble shooting can I talk with an agent please? 04a58b66-9cb5-4e54-bcf9-6922964448fa
  4. How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?: I can prove that Vqlkyre account on Xbox is mine. I tried so many account recovery forms and it doesn't work I've tried contacting Microsoft support, but they said they're too busy. I have photo...
  5. Add personal Gmail account to Microsoft account with work email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add personal Gmail account to Microsoft account with work email: Hello, I currently have a Microsoft work account linked to my certification. As I might be changing companies soon, I'm wondering if I'll still have access to that account. Additionally, I have...
  6. I don't know what gmail I used for my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know what gmail I used for my microsoft account: Is there any way to figure out what microsoft account/gmail is connected to my minecraft account after migrating? I have all my account information prior to migrating, I know the password TO the...
  7. Supposed to get an email sent into my Gmail to login to my Microsoft account but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Supposed to get an email sent into my Gmail to login to my Microsoft account but not...: Hello, [img] So basically i attempted many times to log back into my Microsoft account which I mostly used for Minecraft(I only remember the Minecraft username which was "Trixyy_YT") and yea...
  8. Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account: Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account but I got the original Xbox it was made on I can tell you the gamer points the games I played on it if any of that helps....
  9. I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am...: I created a Microsoft account a few years back, which was linked to my google account. I have multiple emails in said google account from microsoft themselves that included one-time codes to sign...
  10. how do i get my gmail account back from microsoft? some how on my xbox, microsoft took over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get my gmail account back from microsoft? some how on my xbox, microsoft took over...: How do i get my gmail account back that xbox - microsoft hijacked? 1a8fefab-3aae-4e5d-a26d-48725146a9ea